Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Smithy Does Requests
Well, I need reasons to draw and I'm currently tapped on inspirations outside of Castle on the Mountain and 2 Souls' Tale. Request what you want, but it's first come first served! Remember, I won't draw anything nude or sexual and I refuse to draw anything too offensive.

Just like Mighty Jetters: there are 4 slots open.
So far, I can draw in pencil and color in prismacolors. I hope to learn different methods of coloring later on.
I'm kind of a fast artist, but check-and-balanced by bouts of laziness. I hope this will help me get the lead out.
One request per person. Thank you.

1.Natis, looking awesome, posing awesome, whatever really (Natis)
2.squidward fighting Robot Pirates on the moon (Hiynastrike)
3.this character riding heroically on top of alicorn version of this pony (Raymoohawk)
4.*bald headed* dwarf with a giant, bee filled honey pot strapped on his back, riding a giant rhinoceros beetle (Sportoise)
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
Thanked by:
Sonic The Hedgehog standing on top of the master emerald with knuckles shouting at him in their modern charcter designs please.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
Majin Buu
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Espio in the same poses as this.
[Image: DBBo5P3.jpg]
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
Thanked by: ~Axis~
How about the Guard Armor Heartless from the first Kingdom Hearts game?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
Okay, that's four. I'll cut it off here until I finish these requests.
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
Thanked by: psychospacecow, ~Axis~
(04-09-2015, 02:41 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: Sonic The Hedgehog standing on top of the master emerald with knuckles shouting at him in their modern charcter designs please.

Oh, quick question. Is it modern as in the modern games or the Sonic Boom designs?
God is good.  Big Grin

Thanked by:
(04-09-2015, 10:52 PM)SmithyGCN Wrote:
(04-09-2015, 02:41 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: Sonic The Hedgehog standing on top of the master emerald with knuckles shouting at him in their modern charcter designs please.

Oh, quick question. Is it modern as in the modern games or the Sonic Boom designs?

Modern games, not Sonic Boom. Nervous
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by: E-Man
I decided to do this one first.

[Image: buu_s_effing_pudding_by_smithygcn-d8p8zju.jpg]

I have NO idea how Buu speaks, so please stay the tar and feathers.
God is good.  Big Grin

Would you prefer for new requests to wait until after you finish the first four, or as a slot opens? If it's the former, you can ignore this post then

[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
Honestly, you're not too far off when it comes to how Buu talks. Only thing you have to keep in mind is that he's a kid at heart with a pension for murder.
Thanked by: ~Axis~
I think it's the former Sportoise (you are Robo 9, right?), but we'll see how that goes. Also, I'll keep that in mind about Buu if/when I draw him again.
God is good.  Big Grin

Thanked by: psychospacecow, [robo9]
You did a great job on him, though. That much I'm sure of.
Thanked by:
I figured I'd do this one next because it seemed the most challenging. I know the posing and linework aren't a hundred percent exact.... but I'll let you be the judge of that.

[Image: eastman_and_laird_s____sonic__by_smithygcn-d8phuis.jpg]
God is good.  Big Grin

Oh my god, that looks freaking awesome! Really captures the dark and gritty tone of the original.
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
Thanked by: