Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TVGR's Eggcellent Event 2015
[Image: SnwNmuL.gif]
Hello everyone, and welcome to tVGR's Eggcelent Event 2015!

In this Easter event, you won't look up of eggs scattered everywhere like we did so far - Let's spice things up! Decorate your egg and give it to someone! Think Secret Santa, but more... eggcellent. Yes.

Rules
  1. Get this Egg template here: [Image: OUCyot6.png]
  2. Mentally choose two TVGR members you want to gift, and embellish the egg template with motifs that he or she likes: favorite characters, original characters/refs, food...
  3. There is no pixelart limit: you may use as many colors as you want to paint the egg, and you can also enlarge the canvas to your liking: you can draw a character holding the egg, or use it as an outline to draw a character... Be creative!
  4. HOWEVER, the egg outline must remain distinguishable. Do not resize, rotate or stretch the egg. You may selout or antialias it, though.
  5. Post the finished works here so everyone can see it! You can also post wips here if you want.
  6. You can pick two more eggs after finishing your eggs. The more you gift, the more people will be happier!
  7. The Egg creation Event ends April 30th, so there is plenty of time to gift and make eggs.
  8. The Egg voting poll will be created May 3rd and last for one week, ending on May 9th. Select ONE egg of your liking as your entry, and PM it to me - multiple entries will not be accepted.

Feel free to discuss ideas and talk about this Event, as well as ask for C+C.

If you have any doubts, ask them in this thread, and I'll answer you ASAP. Have fun pixelling!
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: ~Axis~, Joxon, Quirby64, Garamonde
So uh what happens when someone wins the egg poll
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Thanked by: Joxon
A badge is certain - now I'll see if the staff can actually gift an extra thing. If I get any response, I'll update this thread.
Thanked by: recme
[Image: EEgg.png]

Shade is fond of DBZ and Kosheh... THE GRAMMAR NAZI!

...Im so dead...
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by: Shade, Kosheh
[Image: Egg%20Gift%20Mighty%20JettersWIP_zpslaoavfiq.png]WIP egg for mighty Jetters. Colors are based off of Axle the Red from MMX5. Prolly gonna invert the colors. I wanted to make it bloom from a rose, but I'm not sure if I can make something that big with just a mouse '^^
Thanked by: Garamonde, recme
[Image: rzYCh4X.png]
this Egg is for Jermungandr and Darky who both love all things Kirby, and what better way then a crazy scary final boss.
WIP stuff. for those two special you-know-who mods/members who love video games c:

[Image: eVuObkd.png]

(also i totally forgot to start on this until just today, and now i have today and tomorrow to finish this.. lol)

edit (May 1st): aaand I'm also not finished. Guess I'll drop out too, since I only have a WIP lol
Thanked by: E-Man, ~Axis~, Omega
Sorry to say this, but I had to nuke my computer a while back, so I don't have all of the programs that I use right now.

I feel that I won't be able to finish my egg in time, so I'm gonna drop out. Sorry guys.
Thanked by:
Late Blank but I was free today and since I'm almost done with school...

[Image: xpP1dzv.png]
(for everyone who likes Berserk!)
I might just post this in the pixel hut seeing how its not technically meeting the requirements.
[Image: mugen.gif][Image: 41583772.gif]

Love Gotta Have it:
Thanked by: Paladin, Sevenstitch, Virt, Shade, Koh
(05-01-2015, 03:57 PM)Virtuaboy123 Wrote: Late Blank but I was free today and since I'm almost done with school...

I might just post this in the pixel hut seeing how its not technically meeting the requirements.

Oooh, very nice pixel. I love Berserk, too! Haha real nice, man. The best part of this are the shades and highlights at the top and bottom. Great job.

Also, I could finish mine but I'm not feeling too motivated. I should get back to those requests I requested... to be requested.
Thanked by:
(05-01-2015, 03:57 PM)Virtuaboy123 Wrote: Late Blank but I was free today and since I'm almost done with school...

It actually does meet the requirements, as the egg outline is still very much visible.

As for the event itself, it's kinda unfair to judge only a handful of people, and Dazz hasn't talked to me about the possibility of a prize. Easter is already long gone so what should I do with it?
Thanked by:
Perhaps we could have a poll and the winner could have bragging rights?

That or someone could make a cool image that can go on the sigs of participants.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by: Gors
I'd figure there'd be a badge or something.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
so is there going to be a poll or..?
Thanked by:
I'll just barge in saying that there should just be a paticipation badge since little people joined.
c e r t i f i e d   m e m e l o r d .
>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM0jv_z...IciomDGEmQ << you should check this out
Thanked by: ~Axis~