Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Work-in-progress] Kirby's Adventure: HARD MODE
Exclamation 
Ever thought to yourself, "Man, I wish someone would make Kirby's Adventure harder for more experienced gamers like me,"? Well, have no fear, for, with the help of KALE, I am now in process of making...

Kirby's Adventure: HARD MODE!

Yay!

This is, essentially, my take on Kirby's Adventure, if it was as hard as RockMan 2. This is perfect for those who have always wanted a harder adventure.

Download coming soon!
Thanked by:
Screenshots, in depth details, anything of substance to add to this post? I'm interested but there's nothing here to really hook me or even remotely demonstrate that any progress has been made on this. It simply seems to be nothing more than an idea at this point.
Thanked by: Shade, E-Man
(03-23-2015, 10:13 PM)Marth Wrote: Screenshots, in depth details, anything of substance to add to this post? I'm interested but there's nothing here to really hook me or even remotely demonstrate that any progress has been made on this. It simply seems to be nothing more than an idea at this point.

Don't rush me!
Thanked by:
Is it even started? Do you have screenshots or video? Is it a hack, or an original engine?
Thanked by:
(03-24-2015, 03:07 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: Is it even started? Do you have screenshots or video? Is it a hack, or an original engine?

1. Yes, it's started.
2. No, not yet.
3. It's a hack.
4. Can we be fwiends?  Shy
Thanked by:
He's not rushing you; IIRC, you need to either have a very detailed description of your game or screenshots/video of your game to post. Even if that's not a rule, people generally don't take posts on this board seriously if they don't show anything. If you have nothing to show, then wait until you do before you post.
Thanked by: E-Man
(03-25-2015, 08:04 AM)Kelvin Wrote: He's not rushing you; IIRC, you need to either have a very detailed description of your game or screenshots/video of your game to post. Even if that's not a rule, people generally don't take posts on this board seriously if they don't show anything. If you have nothing to show, then wait until you do before you post.

Just wait...it will all come soon, I just started it a few days ago.
Thanked by:
It is a rule actually.
The Rules Wrote:1. Post Enough Content
We won't accept a thread that barely describes your game, and especially not if there's no game or content at all. If you're making a game, be sure to include actual evidence of the game being worked on. In other words, make the game available for others to play, show screenshots, talk about the gameplay/programming, etc. If you're working on a game idea, tell us how the game will play, show some concept art of characters and/or places. If you're making a program or application, tell us what it does, the requirements to run it, etc. Include -something- in your thread to let us know what it is that you're posting. Don't forget to say what programming language/game-making program you're using for the project.
  • 1.1: This Also Means Reserving Threads is Prohibited
    Threads with content such as "I am making a game, will post it when it's done" will be locked on sight. Those are completely pointless and aren't useful for anything. Post only when you've got actual content. 
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: E-Man, Kosheh
(03-25-2015, 03:08 PM)Shade Wrote: It is a rule actually.

The Rules Wrote:1. Post Enough Content
We won't accept a thread that barely describes your game, and especially not if there's no game or content at all. If you're making a game, be sure to include actual evidence of the game being worked on. In other words, make the game available for others to play, show screenshots, talk about the gameplay/programming, etc. If you're working on a game idea, tell us how the game will play, show some concept art of characters and/or places. If you're making a program or application, tell us what it does, the requirements to run it, etc. Include -something- in your thread to let us know what it is that you're posting. Don't forget to say what programming language/game-making program you're using for the project.

• 1.1: This Also Means Reserving Threads is Prohibited
    Threads with content such as "I am making a game, will post it when it's done" will be locked on sight. Those are completely pointless and aren't useful for anything. Post only when you've got actual content. 

Then, I'll close this thread down for someone to delete.
Thanked by:
this thread is irregular, please read the rules - they exist for a reason.

We're eager to see your work... but at least have some of it done before making a topic.

closed
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]