Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Steeve n' Friends [Comic Series]
Hey there, this is Steeve n' Friends; a sprite comic I started back at HSC.

Be forewarned; this comic contains swearing, racism towards benign aliens, explosions, references to the Halo series, nutshots, innuendos, ninjas, old movie tropes, graphic depictions of violence, occasionally hammy dialogue, accents, beards, questionable morals, smoking, excessive onomatopoeia, butts, and inter-dimensional travel.

Viewer discretion is advised.

[Image: steevedigitalsignatures.png][Image: h8Ddf8X.gif]
Thanked by:
Not to rain in on your parade but sprite comics dont go well here, unless its 100% custom in which case we'll drool over. I mean, making one from already made sprites doesnt take much effort. Thats like making a comic from pics of movie scenes.... not much effort.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by: E-Man
(03-22-2015, 09:41 AM)Steeve the Fox Wrote: Be forewarned; this comic contains...racism towards benign aliens

as a benign alien i am OFFENDED

(03-22-2015, 10:31 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: Not to rain in on your parade but sprite comics dont go well here, unless its 100% custom in which case we'll drool over. I mean, making one from already made sprites doesnt take much effort. Thats like making a comic from pics of movie scenes.... not much effort.

Actually I've been kinda hoping someone would make a sprite comic. It's been forever since I've seen one of those, and I was actually thinking of making one once I thought of something decent to make it about. Of course, something like Hero Oh Hero (which I think you're referring to with your statement) is incredible, but some people are just good at writing but not so much at spriting...writing takes effort, you know :/
Bob and George looked like ass but was around for ages

Unfortunately, Steeve, I'm not sure where to begin as I'm not quite sure I understand the comic's lexicon. Is this a comic based in a game's universe, or based on a forum community you were a part of?

You'll have to excuse me, as I've lived under a rock for several years and don't quite have a handle on grimdark spacesuit FPS games
(That said, a comic based on an FPS told entirely from a first-person's floating-gun perspective would be pretty interesting)

EDIT: ...oh. the "HS" of "HSC" that Steeve's referring to I think means "Halo Spriting", as in like the FPS for the XBOX which is still not grimdark but i still have zero idea about @__@

In a sense, he may or may have not made these sprites...but the community he's a part of did.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: E-Man
wow am i in the 00's again holy cheezus
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]