Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Where could I find music critiques?
Does anyone know some good places on the internet where one can seek out music critiques? I feel that I've hit a wall as far as my composition skills go, and in order to improve I'd need to get some critiques. You know, a place like the "Custom Spites / Pixel Art" forum with a nice blend of professional and amateur artists.

I've considered posting on the OCRemix forums, but that site feels really intimidating to me because the professionals there are waaay out of my league. Are there any newbie-friendly places out there for people just starting out? I've played music for several years so technical jargon isn't a problem for me.
Thanked by:
I dont know any but competing with those pros at OC remix will really push and motivate you to work and try harder to stoop to their level. The intimidation will help you improve. I think you should join there. Just think about how fighting characters in DBZ/anime get stronger, they fight against enemies above their level and lose a few times then win. Thats how I feel. Cute
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by: