Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Retro VG Heroes! Your favorite VG character of all time.
We have all played many video games, some of us too many to count. We also met some pretty cool characters, played as them, and beat the game to 100% with em. We were introduced to the gaming world by those characters. We've ripped em from their games and posted them on this site too. We all have that one character that we just know and love all too well. Who is your video game hero? Explain how you got to know the character and what made you like them the most, it could be abilities, personality, the style of the character, whatever. Take your pick! Be descriptive.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
Lack of other disappoints me.
Question, how are we defining retro? To give you some perspective for why I'm asking this, World of Warcraft is now 10 years old so what we perceive as retro ain't necessarily right.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
You limit a poll to 8-Bit characters because they're supposed to be the "retro" all-stars, but you leave out Frogger and Q*Bert? (and Samus, and Simon Belmont, and Space Invaders, and...)
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: E-Man, psychospacecow, ~Axis~
Ignore the poll guys. Thanks.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
Slime from Dragon Quest
Thanked by:
Where's my buddy Sukapon?
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
Still though, what point are we cutting this off at? I'd like to say Zeratul since Starcraft 1 came out 17 years ago.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
Gonna go with Crash and Spyro before their original companies sold em off. Also Mario, Samus, DK, Diddy, Dixie, and Ness.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: