Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Zombie stuff I made
So not sure if they belong here, but I made sprite stuff for a zombie game project I was a part of for a little bit.

Be original, be creative, be fresh, be righteous, be yourself and let no one stop you!

[Image: UjX7Llj.png]
Thanked by: Shade, Paladin
This is some concept music I made for a zombie game

Be original, be creative, be fresh, be righteous, be yourself and let no one stop you!

Thanked by: Keychain, Shade
As good as these sprites look, the animation looks stiff and off-putting. Perhaps you could make them a little more natural looking?

[Image: bNs0yT4.gif]

Since you made this animation, I was wondering if you could apply the same kind of fluidness (with maybe a few more frames) to your sprites.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
It'd be easier to judge these if they didn't have the filters over them and that really distracting/eye-straining background.
Thanked by:
(02-28-2015, 04:21 PM)E-Man Wrote: As good as these sprites look, the animation looks stiff and off-putting. Perhaps you could make them a little more natural looking?

[Image: bNs0yT4.gif]

Since you made this animation, I was wondering if you could apply the same kind of fluidness (with maybe a few more frames) to your sprites.

I probably could of. I tend to work a lot better when my work is hand drawn, and then scanned in. That is what benefited the sprites for the beat em up. These basically met the minimum requirements of the project at the time I was working on it.

(02-28-2015, 05:05 PM)Kelvin Wrote: It'd be easier to judge these if they didn't have the filters over them and that really distracting/eye-straining background.

I don't blame you on this. I too can only stand to look at these gifs for so long haha.

Thanked by:
Unfortunately these are digital art and not pixel art, so I'm gonna merge this thread with your other one over in the creativity section.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(02-28-2015, 11:05 PM)Vipershark Wrote: Unfortunately these are digital art and not pixel art, so I'm gonna merge this thread with your other one over in the creativity section.

All good. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Thanked by: