Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
N64 Render and Gifs (share some, comment, or ask for more ^^)
Smile 
I have no clue how to get models or change any of that stuff, or can change the background to a greenscreen, but that didn't stop me from making some N64 Gifs and renders. ^^ Instead of this topic being "all about me" I thought that maybe you guys can share some of the things you've made or found online. =)

As for me, I'll upload things I've done and ask what you think of them or maybe if you want to use them... somehow. ^^ Like avatar or so, don't know, what can you use N64 renders for? =O
Well, I did upload some to a Bomberman and Donkey Kong wiki, so that's one thing that can be done with renders, I suppose. ^^ Surely there are users that know a lot more about doing that then me... I take a bunch of screenshots (sometimes 100+ for one animation), remove the background with selection tools, and then put the frames together, hoping it's the right speed. =)

Okay, but enough talking, let's show some renders, shall we? ;D
(also um, hope you don't mind the display of images, am kind of unsure what to talk about and where to do so... >_< kind of new to spriting forums)

I made more stuff, like Donkey Kong 64, but I don't want to post everything right away. I'm kind of curious if you'll display some of your renders/Gifs or someone else's work in here, or at least write a reply or two. ^^ If you know a way to make rendering or making N64 Gifs more efficiently, please let me know! =O Those Gifs right now can take me about 30-180 minutes to do. >_> I tried uploading a recording into my photo manipulation program, but the quality reduced greatly... and like said, I can't really hack into things, so I'm unsure if there's a faster way.

But besides all that, what do you think of these? What N64 Gifs/Renders would you like to share with others? And what would you want to see in the future from users? =D
[Image: tumblr_nk5xd5Osft1unagj3o1_100.gif]"You want it? Well, too bad! It's all yours now, bwahaha!"
Thanked by: