Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TomGuycott's Request Thread
Request artwork for me to draw. If I can do it, I'll do it, but I might have to put a personal spin on it to make it work.

No limits at the moment, I'll post with more parameters when I'm not at work, I just want something to fill in here for when I get home.
Frozen Caveman punching the lightbulb's head in a la that old one you did with Metaru and I, with Metaru's spirit looking on in approval.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

draw Mr.Pants with Squidwards head.
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Professor Layton in your style. Or Puggsy in your style. Whichever you prefer.

References:

Layton 1
Layton 2
Layton 3

Puggsy 1
Puggsy 2
Puggsy 3
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
My refs in a post-apocalyptic wasteland (or some other form of wasteland).
Knuckles the Echidna riding the cockatrice (chicken-leg) from Golden Axe.
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
my ref in a custom style of your choice. jumping from a sky high cliff, skydiving with the Master Sword and wearing Links cap from the TLOZ series, slicing random badnicks from classic Sonic titles.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
(02-03-2015, 11:00 PM)Sportoise Wrote: Could you draw my ref sleeping under a palm tree?
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
http://goldfisharmada.deviantart.com/art...-512414456
http://goldfisharmada.deviantart.com/art...93080&qo=5

I'm still trying to work out a look for these two because I'm happy with them, but I'm still working out the way I want them to look. I wanna see how you'd do Castor and Pollux.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by: TomGuycott
Can you draw... Wraithlord Scoop
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: puggsoy, psychospacecow
I need Hiyna in rattle me bones with Tom Guycott as Bones
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by: E-Man, psychospacecow
i just realized that that most of the requests here are pretty tame. you nerds need to step it up

what if you drew a dwarf druid with a giant honey pot strapped to his back riding on top of a giant rhinoceros beetle and a swarm of bees following above him

Thanked by:
Come to think of it, I'll go with Sportoise's idea and offer a challange. Edited my post with a new request. ^
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
Come to think of it, we should probably put a cap on the number of requests we make here, guys... I know Tom didn't specify one but we don't want him to get overwhelmed. Sick

How about we stop here and see what he says.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: psychospacecow
To be fair, I did say that it's cool if he wasn't game because I already requested something and that was pretty big. The entire post is tongue in cheek

It's in the spoiler
Thanked by: