Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Frozen Caveman
Deleted
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by: Garamonde, Virt
I think the blue matches up with the colors and has that frozen look to it
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by: Zadaben
I'm digging the yellow just because of the contrast
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Zadaben
I think the orange or the blue would work, though I prefer the orange because it "pops" (AKA would make his color scheme less typically monotonous) and I feel like it gives him more personality. I think the yellow is the least appealing among them.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Virt, Zadaben
The blue gives off the cold, winter feel.

If you make him an assist, then all you really need is a attack animation. For Intro/Exit, you can make a single frame fade in/out animation. Or maybe a simple movement animation for the intro/exit (running, or snow FX teleporting thing).
Animations - MFGG TKO (scrapped) - tFR
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
"It feels that time is better spent on original creations" - Konjak
Focus on the performance, the idea, not the technical bits or details - Milt Kahl
Looks nice, but the toga should look more like one of those cavemen togas not like a toga from ancient greece
[Image: 76561198168835010.png][Image: AddFriend.png]

Thanked by:
Oh man the topic title reminds me of Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer. Have an alternate Lawyer outfit for him.

Thanked by:
Reminds me too much of the snowman from that early ski game that a lot of the 90s computers had
Thanked by:
In terms of design I don't have the impression I'm looking at a frozen caveman, but rather a Roman snowman.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
That is what I am saying. You should probably change the palette to a more caveman looking toga.
[Image: 76561198168835010.png][Image: AddFriend.png]

Thanked by: