Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looney Tunes Dash rips, models and textures
Since it's possible to rip from mobile games, is it possible for anyone to get some stuff from Looney Tunes Dash?

Like:

Character Models and Textures.
The Maps, The Icons, The Text Stuff.

Looney Tunes Dash is a really fun game, it's like one of those running games, but with actual cartoons characters. Smile
Thanked by:
You're in luck, most of this is really easy stuff. I had to do a little bit of converting for most of the model textures, which IrfanView handled, but the rest was all there for the taking in easy formats. The fonts are even in .ttf and .otf format, which even though you can't submit them, are way more usable than if they were images.

Graphics
Sounds
Fonts

The models are unfortunately less accessible. I found a bunch of .fmlb files that I'm almost certain are the models. I'm not much use in the model department though. Someone else can check them out if they like.

Stuff like levels and text are all stored in XML files. This means you can't rip the entire levels (although their parts are probably contained in the models), but they are relatively easy to mod, if you can figure out all the XML.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Awesome! Big Grin

Can you get the music, sound effects and Road Runner Voice clips from the Road Runner stages? Smile
Thanked by:
I gave you all the sounds that were present. If they don't include Road Runner's sounds, chances are that he is extra downloadable content which you get through in-app purchases. Unfortunately I have no way of getting those.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Well... if anyone manages to get as far as 7 Episodes, can he or she rip the music and sound effects from the Road Runner episodes? Smile
Thanked by: