Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A wild Vulpix appeared! (Introduction Thread)
Star 
Hey'a everyone!

I'm Foxie, a huge Vulpix and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon fan. I have too many interests and hobbies I do in my free time, such as: a bit of C# and JS coding, database managing, drawing, graphic designing, 3D modelling, rigging and animating.

VGR always attracted my attention for a long while, especially the Pokémon XY/ORAS Model Ripping Project here, yet I never actually joined the forums till today.

I have no experience myself in ripping 3D models, however I have done some 2D sprite ripping work for a PMD fan-made game I used to work for before.

Though I'm too bad at introductions, so this will have to do for now...

Thanks for reading, and keep it up everyone~ :3
Thanked by:
A wild Vulpix, huh? If my Quick Ball doesn't catch you in one go, I'll send out my greatest Pokémon to soften you up!

All the same, though, welcome!
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Foxie
Welcome to the forums, Foxie! I have far too many interests myself, and that gives me project hopping syndrome. Tongue

I hope you enjoy everything VGR has to offer, and hopefully you'll like it around here!
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Welcome fire fox pokemon!
This might be super late, but thank you everyone for the warm welcomes~
Thanked by: Shade