Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Other VGResource Chat
Hey guys. I've been messing around with my crappy old Samsung Galaxy Vibrant (android 2.1) so I could install skype and chat with you all but unfortunately skype doesnt support this phone model. So I started an IRC channel, so that the members of this site could chat with eachother without having to use other apps. I know full well that all the previous ones died after sometime and the mods/admins tried their best to keep it alive and well, but I just made this to test out my IRC skills and... well... chat. The desire for me to talk to you guys as real people outside the forums is what started this. If anyone wants to chat this is the place to be. I would appreciate it very much if all of you use it. I'll be monitoring the channel and will do my best to keep things cool. Wink

Here's the address:

Server: open.ircnet.net
Port: 6667

Channel: #VGRC

I hope to see all of you there. Smile

P.S.: I put this in GD because I dont really think putting it in News or Site Disscussion was necessary but anyone can move it if you think it should go there.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
I know where i'll be spending most of my time.
Hope to see you guys there.
Thanked by:
So I have tried to join this new IRC channel, but every time I do so, no one seems to be there. Other random IRC channels at that server work fine.
Am I really unique..? 
Thanked by:
Yeah I'll admit that Im kinda always busy these days and cant host it anymore (not that it was useful or anything). So this thread doesnt serve a purpose anymore.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
Locked upon request.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: