Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
G33X and Co. Cartoonstuffs
I figured that I should probably go ahead and make my own topic to have a bit of structure and context behind a bunch of the character art stuffs I post on occasion.

What is "G33X" and how do I pronounce it?

G33X (pronounced as "Geeks") is a cartoon that I've been developing with a group of highschool friends for the past 5-6 years. It centers around the adventures of four college-age roommates that live in a video-gamey world that wind up in all sorts of jams and adventures. I've had it described as "like Ed, Edd, n' Eddy meets Scott Pilgrim" as a way to simplify it.

G33X takes place mostly in the suburbs nearby the city of "Bit-tropolis"

Who are the main characters?
These guys:
[Image: 9dee1fa919.jpg]

Chase, Connor, Michael, and Shep are the main four.

Chase(Green) is the group's self-proclaimed "leader" and Player 1. He's brimming with over-confidence and won't back down from a fight.

Connor(Yellow) is the "Luigi" of the group: timid and cautious, he tries to keep an even head but often overdoes it and comes off as paranoid or cowardly.

Michael (Red) The Muscle. Michael is built like a brick wall and pays about as much attention as one; he's very easy going and innocent, but he knows how to throw his weight, and fists, around when he needs to.

Shep (Gray) an inventor and eccentric; Shep is always tinkering with an assortment of gizmos and gadgets on the side. He's gotten so caught up in his work though, he seems to believe that he's a machine himself!

But wait! you've posted more of other characters than these schmucks, what about those guys?
You're right! I'll put something about them here when I finish updated promo pics for them.
Salvador Dali Wrote: Begin by learning to draw and paint like the old masters. After that, you can do as you like; everyone will respect you.
[Image: shrine.gif]
Looks so cool. I look forward to seeing more.
Thanked by: