Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How to Rip Sprites from a PS2 Game?
I don't have a PS2 at my home, but I have always wanted to try and learn how to rip sprites and stages from the game, Street Fighter EX3. I have been searching for tutorials and I have had no luck in figuring out how to exactly do this. I know there are things such as emulators and all that, but I don't know what exactly to use and I was told you can do this without a PS2 as well. I'm just seeing if anyone could lead me in the right direction to get started on what I have always wanted to get accomplished. Lol. Links, Tutorials or anything would be appreciated!
Thanked by:
I would recommend Texmod and a PCSX2 emulator. Use a much later version of the emulator like 0.9.8. Also try to find a ISO of Street Fighter EX3 if you don't already have the game.
Thanked by:
(02-07-2015, 03:08 AM)Navana Wrote: I don't have a PS2 at my home, but I have always wanted to try and learn how to rip sprites and stages from the game, Street Fighter EX3. I have been searching for tutorials and I have had no luck in figuring out how to exactly do this. I know there are things such as emulators and all that, but I don't know what exactly to use and I was told you can do this without a PS2 as well. I'm just seeing if anyone could lead me in the right direction to get started on what I have always wanted to get accomplished. Lol. Links, Tutorials or anything would be appreciated!

(02-07-2015, 09:17 PM)KoroKusuo23 Wrote: I would recommend Texmod and a PCSX2 emulator. Use a much later version of the emulator like 0.9.8. Also try to find a ISO of Street Fighter EX3 if you don't already have the game.

And that is basically alll I need to actually begin sprite ripping from a PS2 game?
Thanked by:
Just waiting for an actual in depth answer..
Thanked by:
Eh, bumping again..
Thanked by: