Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponge on the run (Android) rips
I want to rip from this game to go with my in progress Calling All Mixels ripping thing onto SFM (yes there are spongebob models on SFM already, but i want to use these for fun)
Just like Calling All Mixels, its a Unity game, and like i said, i cant sucsessfully rip Unity games, so someone with 3DS max help me.

OBB: (link removed).zip

APK: (link removed).apk
to rip from Unity Games: use the Unity Assets Importer MAXscript here: (link removed)
I've retired from game ripping
Thanked by:
This also runs on unity just like Spongebob Heropants. Interesting.
Thanked by:
Protip: When looking for Android APK files, search the web for the "id" value in the store page's URL. Compare the size of the APK files you find to the written size on the store page.
Please read the rules:
  • You cannot post links to illegal material such as paid mobile apps. Users who want the app must pay the full $3.99 USD. Please remove your links.
  • You can only make requests after making 20 quality posts and a month after registering. You must also make requests in the Requests board (even if you're only requesting help.)
All that being said, I'll still take a look at the app for you.

UPDATE: I successfully extracted the app's assets into 3D Studio Max 2014.
I love how obviously Nickelodeon ripped off Doodle-Jump and Flappy Bird, so much so that the scenes for both are named "Doodle" and "Flappy", respectively.
What assets do you want from this game?
Thanked by:
Wonderman532, I have removed the links because while we rip games, publicly sharing pirated games directly (this includes ROMs) is prohibited.

Anyway this is a common error and I'll leave it at verbal warning, okay.

Moving thread to its correct place.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: puggsoy
ok, but i didn't upload those apps, i dont have a phone to begin with anyway, so what ive found out was any of the assets files that arent level# or sharedassets#.assets/.split# have just Monoscripts & sfx, so ripping the sfx will be good for the sounds resource.

(02-09-2015, 03:05 AM)Friedslick6 Wrote: I successfully extracted the app's assets into 3D Studio Max 2014.
I love how obviously Nickelodeon ripped off Doodle-Jump and Flappy Bird, so much so that the scenes for both are named "Doodle" and "Flappy", respectively.

thanks, can you help me out with another game too? its called Calling All Mixels, TheYoshiState & i are ripping from it, but i still need someone to convert the models: thread: http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-26444.html
Thanked by:
(02-12-2015, 05:04 PM)Wonderman532 Wrote: thanks, can you help me out with another game too? its called Calling All Mixels, TheYoshiState & i are ripping from it, but i still need someone to convert the models: thread: http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-26444.html
I'm not getting involved with that trainwreck.
If you do not want anything, I will delete these ripped assets from my system.
Thanked by:
i want just about everything you ripped.
Thanked by:
(02-17-2015, 10:14 AM)Wonderman532 Wrote: i want just about everything you ripped.
Just about?
So you want just about everything, except Spongebob Squarepants?
You need to tell users exactly what you want ripped before they can honour your request.
Thanked by: E-Man
(02-18-2015, 10:55 PM)Friedslick6 Wrote: Just about?
So you want just about everything, except Spongebob Squarepants?
You need to tell users exactly what you want ripped before they can honour your request.

All the models that you ripped, even Spongebob Sqaurepants & his many forms.
Thanked by: