Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
thread posting question
i want to post a thread to recruit people for my game but i dont know where to post it. does it go into commissions, requests, or game development it seems to me that it would  fit equally well into each of these catagorys.

the reason i dont just put it in game development is because all the game projects i see in there seem  to be  just updates to the readyness not requests for  man power so i just wish to check if thats where i put such requests.

edit: this is just a quick add on question if i wanted to make it a contest of sorts where people design there own character for my game would that go into the custom sprites section as i have seen contests there before.
Thanked by:
If your thread is focused on asking people to help, it wouldn't go in Game Development. You can offer positions to people there, but your thread needs to be centred around your game.

If you're willing to pay money (or some equivalent) it goes in Commissions. Otherwise it goes in Requests.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
(01-30-2015, 08:14 PM)puggsoy Wrote: If your thread is focused on asking people to help, it wouldn't go in Game Development. You can offer positions to people there, but your thread needs to be centred around your game.

If you're willing to pay money (or some equivalent) it goes in Commissions. Otherwise it goes in Requests.

thank you
Thanked by:
(01-30-2015, 09:27 PM)trans the psycopath Wrote:
(01-30-2015, 08:14 PM)puggsoy Wrote: If your thread is focused on asking people to help, it wouldn't go in Game Development. You can offer positions to people there, but your thread needs to be centred around your game.

thank you

...there's always the convenient THANKS button... Wink
[Image: rHiHaRN.jpg]