Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
DDOS
Are we being DDOS'd here or something? The forum has been off and on all day and I swear I saw "970 guests online", Christ.'

EDIT: wow, over 1,200. But the forum seems stable again. Weird.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: Shade, ~Axis~
I've been wondering the same thing. Hope that's not the case.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
When I first saw what was going on with the site, I thought the same thing but the traffic logs didn't show anything out of the ordinary. At this point, I'm not sure what happened yet. Has it still been going on or has it stabilized?
Thanked by:
(01-30-2015, 05:29 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: ...and I swear I saw "970 guests online", Christ.'

There are always around a thousand or so guests online.
The forum is integrated with the resource sites and people just coming to the sites are counted as guest members on the forums.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
I'm not sure if this is related, but I frequently run into a similar problem that this site does not really load/refreshes sometimes, while every other web site loads just fine. I think it's usually on my end because when I asked others on Skype if they could access the site when I can't, they are able to.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: