Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello there.
Greetings, everyone. Name's KeybladePony. Long time fan of TSR, first time posting.

So, a little bit about me.... Smash Bros. fan, Kingdom Hearts fan, brony, gaming sales associate. That's about it. Male, 18.

Oh, and head of Project: Super Smash Bros. X - the Smash fan game where the community gets to take an active role in the game's development.

I'm here looking for some Smash Bros. fans who are good at making sprites to assist me with my project. We've got a working engine in progress, which you can find here as a Youtube test run, using a test run character. It's being made in GameMaker Studio. You can find the official deviantART page here.

So yeah, hope to make some new friends and get some talented new spriters on the team.
Head of Project: Super Smash Bros. X
Smash Bros. for Wii U Mains: Shulk, Villager, Duck Hunt, Little Mac

---Brony for life---
Thanked by:
Heya KeybladePony, welcome to the Resource! I'm going to be honest, I wouldn't get your hopes up about people joining your team, at least not right off the bat. But regardless, I hope you enjoy your stay here Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(01-25-2015, 01:13 AM)puggsoy Wrote: Heya KeybladePony, welcome to the Resource! I'm going to be honest, I wouldn't get your hopes up about people joining your team, at least not right off the bat. But regardless, I hope you enjoy your stay here Smile

I kinda figured. But then I thought, eh, why the hell not at least try? And here I am.
Head of Project: Super Smash Bros. X
Smash Bros. for Wii U Mains: Shulk, Villager, Duck Hunt, Little Mac

---Brony for life---
Thanked by: