Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Terraria Data Recreation?
So, I got I new iPod today because my other one broke and wouldn't turn on. So I lost a lot of data. Fortunately most of it was unimportant. However, I lost all of my Terraria data. Is there anyway to recreate mobile Terraria data?
[Image: rHiHaRN.jpg]
Thanked by:
I know you said it doesn't turn on but can a computer still read it? If so, there's a program called iExplorer (I'm sure there are others too but this is the one I know works) which can read, copy, and write data on iOS devices. Obviously, if the computer can't read it, you're out of luck in terms of recovering your own data but you may be able to download save data and restore from that the same way.
Thanked by: Joxon
No, it wouldn't read it. And I already traded it in so it wouldn't matter anyways. I was just wondering if there was a way to recreate the data? Like a player file editor? And would you know anywhere to download said premade data?
[Image: rHiHaRN.jpg]
Thanked by:
I would check something like GameFAQs but that's only based on their offering of other save files. This is a little more obscure and it's possible it may not be available but it's worth looking. You will still need iExplorer, or something similar, to make use of it though.

A quick Google search does turn up a couple of tutorials and other people asking for save editors though so you can check that out too. I'm on my phone and can't really look into any of it for you at the moment but here's the search results page: https://www.google.com/search?q=terraria...ave+editor
Thanked by: Joxon