Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney models
This might be a little far fetched, but hey, it's worth a shot.

Any models would be fine from this, but the ones I'd want (and probably what a lot of other people would want, too) are, in order of importance to me:
Phoenix Wright (including baker variation)
Maya Fey (including baker variation and disguise)
Professor Layton
Luke Triton
Espella Cantabella (and costumes)
Zacharias Barnham
Inquisitor Darklaw (and costumes)
The Storyteller

Also, if there's anything I could do to help with this, if necessary, I'd gladly lend a hand.
Thanked by:
(01-19-2015, 07:46 PM)YPVirt Wrote: This might be a little far fetched, but hey, it's worth a shot.

Any models would be fine from this, but the ones I'd want (and probably what a lot of other people would want, too) are, in order of importance to me:
Phoenix Wright (including baker variation)
Maya Fey (including baker variation and disguise)
Professor Layton
Luke Triton
[spoilers]Edgeworth[/spoilers]
Espella Cantabella (and costumes)
Zacharias Barnham
Inquisitor Darklaw (and costumes)
The Storyteller

Also, if there's anything I could do to help with this, if necessary, I'd gladly lend a hand.
What are the file formats from that game?
[Image: 33426ca52b.png]
Thanked by:
I wouldn't know, sorry.
Thanked by:
Layton vs. Phoenix Wright uses Level 5 formats, so the primary vs1.fa archive will need to be extracted with the 3DS XFSA tool.

Models are stored in the chr, map, and npc directories as .xc files. These files can also be extracted with the same XFSA tool. Past that, I can't determine much else about these files. I can upload a few test files for people to play around with if needed.
Thanked by: Lilothestitch, Virt
(01-21-2015, 01:15 PM)m64m Wrote: Layton vs. Phoenix Wright uses Level 5 formats, so the primary vs1.fa archive will need to be extracted with the 3DS XFSA tool.

Models are stored in the chr, map, and npc directories as .xc files. These files can also be extracted with the same XFSA tool. Past that, I can't determine much else about these files. I can upload a few test files for people to play around with if needed.

Can you send me the files?
[Image: 33426ca52b.png]
Thanked by:
(01-19-2015, 07:46 PM)YPVirt Wrote: [spoilers]Edgeworth[/spoilers]

It's "spoiler" not "spoilers" virt. I just felt that I should point that out. Smile
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
Hooo, this is a lot of stuff. I might have to turn to the tMR section of the forums for help with figuring this all out, lol.
Thanked by:
(01-21-2015, 03:10 PM)BlueBlur97 Wrote:
(01-19-2015, 07:46 PM)YPVirt Wrote: [spoilers]snip[/spoilers]

It's "spoiler" not "spoilers" virt. I just felt that I should point that out. Smile
Way to draw more attention to an obvious spoiler. :I
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: