Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
VIRTUAL BATTLEFIELD
VIRTUAL BATTLEFIELD

Hey guys. With the permission of Vipershark I made a forum game here. Welcome to Virtual Battlefield! This is a game identical to Roll to Dodge, but with some minor tweaks and with a storyline to boot. Basicly, this is a forum RPG game where senarios are given to players and outcomes are based on the roll of a die. Each player can "level up" and collect items, much like a real RPG. Players post an action. Once all players finish posting an action, I then roll a die to decide the outcome . Then Players can continue to post actions after that, where I roll a die again and another outcome is provided so on and so forth.

Actions can be anything AS LONG AS IT'S REASONABLE (use common sense. Actions like "I beat the crap outa everyone and win!" aren't reasonable). This is meant to be for fun so dont ruin it! Smile I will begin the game once players sign up. There can be a maximum of 8 players. I will roll once there are enough players and then every Saturday at 3pm GMT after that, however, that may change depending on the thread's activity.

NOTE: You can also post dialogue to "talk" to eachother. Just make it clear to who it is you are speaking to. This doesnt count as an action btw, which means you can "speak" with eachother even after indicating an action but make sure to put it in the action post you make to keep stuff organised. You can only post 1 dialogue per action which means that you'll have to wait until the next action to say something else. Just remember to keep stuff appropriate.

Lets start!

PLAYERS
  • Virt
  • Quirby64
  • Sportoise
  • Koopaul
  • Joxon
  • Recme
  • Shade
  • Kat

Player signup is closed
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
I'll sign up.
Thanked by: ~Axis~
I'll try if it becomes more than 2 people  Smile
c e r t i f i e d   m e m e l o r d .
>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM0jv_z...IciomDGEmQ << you should check this out
I'm down
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Ah sure. Do we need to make a character?

(01-20-2015, 06:44 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Ah sure. Do we need to make a character?

Oh. I forgot to mention that. It isn't mandatory, although I would encourage you to have one in case you don't have a ref.

Three more players and we're set!
Thanked by:
Eh I'll give it a shot.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

sure. why shouldnt i
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
I'm up
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

I might as well do the thing.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Woah. Alright guys. I don't see why we cant make this an 8 player game.

We have enough players. I will post a senario later today.
Thanked by:
Game Start!

You are all playing multiplayer Smash 4 to see who is the best. After hours of gameplay, you all get bored and begin searching for a new game. You happen to find one, but it doesn't have any writing on it. You pop it in and it starts. The screen goes black and has nothing on it except for the words:

"FOR THE TRUE GAMER. GOOD LUCK."

There is a huge flash! You are forced to close your eyes by the sheer brightness.....

You open your eyes. You see nothing but darkness but you can hear the others around you. You have nothing with you except for 32 cents and a pen.

>What will you do?

Thanked by: Iceman404
Uh... Um...
[Image: iFPov6ouV8u.gif]

I slowly make my way to the light emitting from Zadaben. Ironically, darkness freaks me out.

[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: E-Man, ~Axis~, Zadaben, Iceman404
I click the pen repeatedly, testing the true nature of the people around me.
Thanked by:
I attempt to transform my  Innocuous double pen into it's Phaser form , because I am a huge nerd.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by: