Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models
I'm going to upload Kingdom Hearts DDD models soon, any suggestions for what you want? Smile
Thanked by: Farlavor, Pleasance13
Neku and Joshua perhaps? Cute
Thanked by: Dazz
I would like to have models of several Dream eaters... more precisely the Meow wow full set, and the Necho/Frootz cat.
maybe there's other dream eaters I'm interested to get, but I cannot remember their names, and I prefer those first.
(I rather suggest you to focus first on the charters Demonslayerx8 asked and then the dream eaters)

but I'm not only interested in creature like models... concerning the characters, I want to get also Daisukenojo Biito (Beat) and Rhyme, as well as Lea and both Young and Master Xehanort.

PS: Of course... it may be the first time after so long time I'm requesting models... besides it's my first time ever asking for Character models from a certain game franchise. Tongue

PS2: If you can show me how to extract and convert the models, I would be grateful. because I have the game fully decrypted and I have Gateway 3DS for Xorpad... so Once I recover my computer and solve some little issues. I will join to the KH DDD ripping. Wink
I wanna get my hands on the Meowjesty and all his fellow fatty friends (Both on Nightmare or spirit versions) Cute
Thanked by:
Thanks for all your work! I don't know how things like this go, but I bet it was a pretty complicated process.

If you've got enemy models ripped, my requests would be the Ventus Nightmare armor, Anti Coat, Ryu Dragon, Tyranto Rex, and the Skelterwild. I'd greatly appreciate it, and thanks once again!
Thanked by:
Dunno if they count as models, but all the different Mugshots for the HUD of the characters?
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Thanked by:
(01-18-2015, 02:16 AM)MayBeePah Wrote: I'm going to upload Kingdom Hearts DDD models soon, any suggestions for what you want? Smile

Neku, Joshua, Beat, Rhyme and Shiki (all the world end with you characters)
I wish 5 of them are high-polygon models. And Xion model (if possible)
I must thank you if you share them here! Cry
Thanked by:
Wink 
I heard a friend said someone knows to rip KH 3DS models, finally!
If don't mind I would like request quite a lot of character models from KH 3D.
I hope all of them are high polygon version, (if any of them don't have high polygon, then low polygon one).

- Neku, Rhyme, Joshua ,Shiki and Beat
- Quasimodo, 2 Phoebus (two model - different outfits)
- Blue Fairy, Geppetto
- Xion, Young Xehanort (black coat)
- Mickey (Sorcerer outfit - eyes closed)

(13 character models request here), thank you willing to share!

edit: (Queen minnie model was canceled)
Thanked by:
didn't someone noticed that almost everyone repeats requests for every character from TWEWY?... at least I paid atention to one of the posts and I added Beat and Rhyme to my request along with some Dream Eater models... so. please, read every post to make sure if a request is already done by someone else. ok?

if at least we do it like did in RTB's pokemon X/Y/OR/SA posts... then we would cover the MOST models posible...

Besides. I like TWEWY characters and I want them (ALL OF THEM!!!), so that's no problem.... the only problem is that almost everyone REPEATS the same requests... so please read the posts before posting requests. ok?

PS: I think that all cutscene characters are high poly, maybe xcept for dream eaters like Meow wow (showed by Yen Sid) or Neku's Necho cat and other recurring dream eaters in other cutscenes. which means... all TWEWY characters should have a HIGH POLY version. besides, Even Dream Eaters already looks high poly so Why Square would be so careless with their characters models?
so no worryes. Wink

PS2: I need a full list of Dream Eater names to add on my list of requests... because I only remember Meow Wow, Meowjesty, Flowbermeow, Necho Cat, Frootz Cat and their recolored variations and nightmares (That of course Meowjesty and Frootz Cat Don't have a nightmare version)
anyway... Thank you SatoshiKura, you remembered the other Dream Eater models I wanted to add to my request, just a few more are left, and I hope to remember their names.
Thanked by: MayBeePah
to: Farlavor

Well? At least my request is more details, more repeat names means the models are most welcome, I just want list out what I need the most. (not offend or something)
I obversed the cutscene models I don't think 100% models are high polygon, but hopefully the models I mentioned are really have.
Greetings, animodels.
Thanked by:
ok... good point. I don't really care if my dream eater models becomes last on the list... I only want to see some progress on the model ripping... anyway I plan to rip them as well if I get the tools needed to do so. Wink

besides I dont have my computer... I cant use the models without my computer... sob, sob.
Thanked by:
Sorry, I have to remake my program because of a bug... It may take a few more days. Sad
Thanked by:
I've seen the model of Lea's Keyblade that you managed to rip. Could you upload the Keyblades from this game?
Thanked by:
I've deleted all of the models because of problems with vertices and uv maps, the keyblade was fixed manually. The program I'm remaking makes everything automatic, so I can upload more models quicker Smile
Thanked by:
It's ok, take your time for your program remake.

Oh, I have a few models more request need to add:
- Jiminy Cricket

and I ask my friends they request:
- 2 Esmeralda (2 outfits), Frollo
- Ienzo, Aeleus, Young Xehanort (normal outfit)
- Sora's & Riku's new outfits (include Tron version), all 4 models

- I want cancel one model from previous request: Queen Minnie

14 (previous request) + 11 (new) - 1 (cancel) = total 24 models here

that's all, thanks again! Wink
Thanked by:
(01-22-2015, 01:22 AM)MayBeePah Wrote: I've deleted all of the models because of problems with vertices and uv maps, the keyblade was fixed manually. The program I'm remaking makes everything automatic, so I can upload more models quicker Smile

okay... at least I did paid atention to your xentax posts and saw your progress so far. indeed you're doing so well... so at least... I'm happy with the result... just take your time in doing wathever it takes to fix any kind of bug... and remember... you can count on me on the ripping of models... I already had a decrypted rom of KH DDD found on the internet, and even if it doesn't work. I can get the Xorpad from my 3ds, due becuz I have gateway 3DS obtained 9 days ago. although leaving me with no money for buying the Flashcart  Cry.

it's just important to me to get the models of the Dream Eaters as well as many of the characters from the game.

My updated list of request are as follows.

(TWEWY CHARACTERS) Neku, Shiki, Beat, Joshua, Rhyme

(ORG XIII) Lea, Isa, Young Xehanort (Black coat), Master Xehanort (Old man), Ienzo, Aeleus, Braig/Xigbar, Roxas, Xion.

(Bosses) Anti coat (Red eyed nightmare that looks like an ORG XIII member), Julius

(Dream eaters) (Dream eater names in red only exists in-game as Spirits) Meow wow (all versions), Meowjesty, Flowbermeow (all versions), Necho cat (all versions), Frootz cat, Aura Lion (Spirit only), Cera Terror (All versions), Drak Quak (All versions), Drill Sye (All versions), Ducky Goose (Spirit only for now), R&R Seal, Juggle pup (All versions), Keeba Tiger (Nightmare versions only for now), Kooma Panda (Nightmare versions only), Pricklemane (all versions), Ryu dragon (all versions), Skelterwild (all versions), Toximander (all versions), Tyranto rex (All versions), Ursa Circus. (Too many requests for those... I think...  Unimpressed)

I think I had covered all the Dream eaters requests for now... and once I get the tool needed to do the stuff... I'm gonna focus on these models first, and then finish with the rest of models too.  Wink
Thanked by: