Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mighty Jetters Draws For You
In an attempt to broaden my artistic ranges and efficiency, I decided to open up one of those threads where people ask the OP to draw things for them.

Rules/guidelines are as follows:
  • Only 4 requests at a time; I'm very slow and become overwhelmed easily when I get stuck on something. Ouch!
  • Only 1 request per person
  • Expect for requests to take at least a week to complete; as I mentioned above I am very slow at drawing and also have life things sometimes.
  • None of that NSFW/nudity stuff (however, mildly suggestive matter such as someone wearing a bikini/boxers or posing sexily is allowed).
  • Nothing super complex please (I.E.: a lion mage dancing in a wintery forest with skateboarding killer bear knights everywhere).
  • Fictional subjects preferred, such as characters/items/objects (though I won't make that a rule).
  • Art style will be either sketchy or plain line art with relatively smooth lines; simpler subjects MIGHT be colored and/or simply shaded if I feel up to it/have time.
  • Please provide a decent reference image of the character in question, because if it is something I haven't seen or heard of, I might not know what to look for.
Okay, I don't think I'm forgetting anything... so with that all said, fire away~

Requests:

1. Virt: Sonic the Hedgehog - Sonic spinning a ring around his finger
  2. raymoohawk: Un-specified series - Samantha/Cam
  3. Shade: Un-specified series - Character I like in a steampunk setting
  4. Kosheh: MOTHER - Ninten/Ness telling a small dog a joke
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
I wanna say Nakaji from Pop'n Music as he is my favorite character but maybe drawing Flow Flow or Grand Hammer would be more artistically pushing for you.

Idk choose who wanna draw and draw them?
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Draw Bisharp.
Thanked by: Garamonde
draw scoop
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Draw Hatty.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde, [robo9]
Woah that was fast! I've added you all to the list and will start on them~

Also amazing requests gj guys
Thanked by: psychospacecow, ~Axis~
Billy Ray... The Preacher's Son. Basically it's from a song... by Dusty Springfield...
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by:
Please save your requests for the next batch...
w e l p that took much, much longer than anticipated OTL

Sorry for the wait!! I took a few artistic liberties on Kat's and psychospacecow's:

Kat:

[Image: 2c3bfba196.png]

TomGuycott:

[Image: 3d88712373.png]

recolorme:

Fun fact: I re-did this one 1 1/2 times. Much happier with the final result though.

[Image: fd708393ca.png]

psychospacecow:

[Image: 1e31af07d8.png]

P.S.: The little bird perched on his hat is a Wonderwuzzle from BattleBlock Theater.

So yea, hope you guys enjoy what you got! From now on, I'll post them as I finish them instead of all at once as to not make people wait, because I am inhumanely slow at doing things. @___@

Slots are now open to anyone who has not already requested! Also updated OP with an extra guideline.
Draw Sonic spinning a ring around his finger (like, a big Sonic ring)
Thanked by: ~Axis~
could you draw samantha and/or cam? reference below
[Image: file.php?id=22667] [Image: file.php?id=22695]
Thanked by:
Draw a steampunk version of a character you like. Be sure to add lots of steam and punk.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

oh oh oh i have a request

Please draw Ninten or Ness (from Earthbound) telling a small dog a joke (I think the difference is literally a scarf)

Humoresque of a little dog.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: [robo9]
Okay, capping things off here as the 4 spots have already been filled again! Stay tuned for updates.
Thanked by: ~Axis~, recme
oh shit, that scoop is insanely good. if that was colored, i could definitely see it on awesomenauts's in-game "fan art" section.

i know this took a long time, but it was well worth the wait! thanks for taking the time to do my request!
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]