Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
External Art Sharing/Criticism Thread
See any cool art recently? How about terrible art? Let's talk about it!

I'll start with something cool
[Image: c18296b715d6f4bb5326967c0aee012c-d7a6fao.png]
I rediscovered this artist that I apparently had in my bookmarks. Exaggerating reality while making it look appealing must be hard. Or maybe I just don't know anything. I think it's pretty awesome anyways.

And here's some more

[Image: sketchblog_sketchdump_7_by_loish-d7i8poe.jpg]

Gallery's here! http://loish.deviantart.com/gallery/

On the other end, last night I was talking with some other tSRians about this weird Cryamore art...[Image: FgHKpcN.jpg]
Their bodies aren't too bad, so like, what happened with their faces? It's so bizarre

Also Esmy's (orange hair) design confuses me so much, even in art that's better than this. Mostly 'cause they gave her this "bangin' body" sort of thing, but then her hair is kind of gross and throws the whole thing off... Well, I don't hate her hair in itself, but it doesn't match at all. It's even weirder in art like this that has this dorky anime teen face. I don't really get it!

p.s. yeah I put this in creativity

I mean you can move it if you want, but I'd really like to encourage creative discussion and not just "here look it's a picture"
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Some stuff that I dug out of my "inspiration" folder
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by: Garamonde, recme, puggsoy
hehe I knew you'd be here zadaben

I remember that second one. That eye has a weird impact to it. I could see someone criticize it for not really fitting in or something but I like it, it's hypnotic...

I get the impression that making that type of wild composition must be difficult. I don't know much about that type of thing, but it doesn't offend me from a glance, so I think it's pretty good!

These other ones are neat too. I want to know how to make perspective like that first one 'cause I'm not sure how that works...
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by: recme