Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Forest of Melancholy [Donkey Kong Country 2 Remix]
Hey guys, i just wanted to share my latest remix, a mashup between Forest Interlude and Mining Melancholy from Donkey Kong Country 2 (Trust me, it works haha), i hope you enjoy it ^^

I dig this. I really dig this. Forest Interlude always makes me think of this one stage in Ape Escape, and then the nostalgia sets in. These two work very well together and the end result is real nice. There's something that's almost haunting about it, though I can't explain it. Nice job. :>

I feel like I've seen your name before, the Nyx one... I'm probably crazy though. 
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: felipe_9595, recme
(01-01-2015, 02:11 AM)Shade Wrote: I dig this. I really dig this. Forest Interlude always makes me think of this one stage in Ape Escape, and then the nostalgia sets in. These two work very well together and the end result is real nice. There's something that's almost haunting about it, though I can't explain it. Nice job. :>

I feel like I've seen your name before, the Nyx one... I'm probably crazy though. 

SSB Crusade Developer? LoL Player? Brony Musician? SSB Player? If the awnser is "None of the previous options" then , yeah, maybe hahahahaha. I am glad you liked Heart
Thanked by: