Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How to rip Five night's at Freddy's sprites?
Hello everyone,
Finally after doing researches I found a way to rip Fnaf sprites! Just follow the steps:
What you need:
-Texmod or uMod
-Fnaf 1 or 2
Steps for texmod users:
1. Open texmod and choose the big folder icon
2. Locate fnaf game
3. Go to "logging mode" and check the first three boxes
4. Select picture format "DDS recommended" and set the log key
5. Press "run" and you will be redirected to the game
6. Press - and + numkeys to browse the sprites and press the log key you selected to capture the sprites!
7. After you done that, go to the output file and you should see your sprites, that's it! Wink
Steps for uMod users:
1. Open up uMod
2. Click "Main" then enable global hook
3. Click "Start game through uMod"
4. Click OK and locate fnaf game and you will be redirected to the game
5. Make sure you check the first three boxes and set "Back", "Save" and "Next" buttons.
6. Locate where you want the sprites to be by pressing "Set save direction" and locate
7. Click the back and next button to browse the sprites, press save to capture textures! (PNG is recommended)
Now, have fun ripping fnaf sprites! Big Grin

EDIT: This also works for Five Night's at Freddy's 2 and 3! You can make mods using these tools but the game may be glitchy or slow when using any mod...
Thanked by: SuperFlomm, Hiccup
I wasn't aware this game had sprites... I thought it was just models and textures. Guess you learn something new every day. :/
Thanked by:
Does the game even have models? I thought it was pre-rendered
[Image: stitch_hi_by_guy_who_does_art-d7hridu.jpg]
Thanked by:
(12-28-2014, 07:15 PM)SuperFlorian12 Wrote: Does the game even have models? I thought it was pre-rendered
It is, all of the graphics in both games are pre-rendered images. Any models that are available online are custom-made.
Wow. Those are some really detailed sprites then. Mad props to the creator then.
Thanked by:
(12-28-2014, 09:12 PM)WitchRolina Wrote: Wow.  Those are some really detailed sprites then.  Mad props to the creator then.
One more thing! He used 3DS max for his FNAF models!
Thanked by: