Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Nice To Meet You~
Hey there! I'm just a fun little fantasy archetype taking a peep into here.

In general, I tend to use sprites more for the iconography than anything else - it's nice to make graphics and the like out of them. I've used the spriter's resource a few times for this end. I was hoping to learn a bit while I'm here soas to rely a little less on requests... Here's to learning new things!
Thanked by:
Hey Rolina, welcome to the Resource! Always nice to hear of ways people use ripped resources Smile

We'll be glad to help you learn new things, be it ripping or creating. Hope you enjoy your stay!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Nice meeting you Rolina. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
Thanks for the greeting~

Yeah, I do a lot of stuff with RPs and the like, and I try to use art assets that are as close to the originals as possible. Some examples of stuff I've done in the past are:

I'm wanting to do something more, so I'm trying to get as many art assets from the game that I can to work with. The Spriter's Resource rips for Dark Dawn have been a great help so far, but there's many more menus and icons that I want to rip for the various projects I do. That, and I'm still trying to see if I can make proper computer fonts out of the fonts in the game - the most I've been able to do is a "close enough" font, and I lost that to a harddrive failure.
Thanked by: