Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hey there!
Big Grin 
Hey you all doing this fine morning (er afternoon, depending on where you are).

I'm a spriter that typically lingers on deviantArt, but decided to see what this place is like. While I usually post Fakemon sprites and other Pokemon related stuff, I figured this would be a better place for just pixel art in general.

As far as projects go, I'm currently working on a Pokemon Fan-game called Pokemon Cinder and Foam. I work on the sprites of the Fakemon and help out with some of the designs. You can find more about it here: http://pokemon-cinder-foam.deviantart.com/

Other than that, that's pretty much it! I look forward to meeting some of you and maybe getting soome help on sprites I've been doing.
Until then, cheers! Tongue
Thanked by:
Welcome to this site! I've seen your work on those M&L3 sprites and I have to say that they are quite impeccable.

Still, regardless of your skill level, this is a great place to brush up on various pixel art styles and further improve your skills.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
(12-21-2014, 12:13 PM)E-Man Wrote: Welcome to this site! I've seen your work on those M&L: 3 sprites and I have to say that they are quite impeccable.

Still, regardless of your skill level, this is a great place to brush up on various pixel art styles and further improve your skills.
Thanks a lot man! It's a style I've been wanting to practice for awhile, so I'm glad they're turning out good.
I'll have to brush em up when I got some more practice.
Thanked by:
Welcome to the Resource, SupahSanti! This is definitely a good place for improving your skills and getting advice, the members here are really talented!

Hope you enjoy your stay Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Basically what E-Man and Puggsoy said. We can help you get even better with your sprites!

Welcome!
Thanked by:
And so another spriter is recourced! Heh. Get it. Recourced... Shy

Welcome to the Resource!
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
Welcome to the forums, SupahSanti!

Good luck with your project and all. Smile
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
Welcome to the Resources, dude!

I hope you have a great time and learn a lot more about spriting!
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ
Thanked by: