Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
プロ野球スピリッツ2014 / Pro Baseball Spirits model ripping?
Neutral 
Reviving an old thread I made a while back the beginning of this year. 2015's gonna be a real living hell to me. 

Anyway, I've been kinda wanting to rip models from this Japanese baseball simulator game, Pro Baseball Spirits (any of the current releases) for the PS3 or PSP, and yet the problem is that I'm stripped of cash and I can't risk buying anything overseas if it comes out of my grandparents' pay. Not to mention they don't allow me to use a credit card at all, they're too paranoid about having my info hacked and stolen from my account. 

Total cock and bull, man... that's why I usually try my luck to find working torrented versions to run on emulators, most of which turn up to be PSP isos. Another problem is that the emulators run so freakin slow whenever I try to load something up. IDK if it's my processor or what, just God help me....I am so totally jaded right now...

The models I'm currently after are the mascots, though I personally don't mind if any of the players are ripped as well, with both home and away jersey textures. I highly doubt there'll be a single soul that cares to actually read this, but whatever...I  don't even care anymore. So good luck to whoever can actually do this, because I'm one step closer to blowing my computer to bits with all this madness going on inside my head. Cry

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by: