Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Wii U game files
I would like to obtain the full game files for the following Wii U games. Games with the highest priority are listed first.
  • Bayonetta 2 (I need this and TW101 above anything else)
  • The Wonderful 101
  • Pikmin 3
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  • How to Train Your Dragon 2
  • Rise of the Guardians
  • Pushmo World

Thank you for your time.
Thanked by:
So, RatchetMario just posted this:

(01-14-2015, 02:54 AM)RatchetMario Wrote: Wii U common key has leaked just early, that's mean we could dumping a game disks. Just saying.

If anyone on here has the hardware necessary to make the ISOs and dump the files, then please dump these game files for me. Thanks.

(Also, I updated the post with more games than just the Platinum ones.)
Thanked by:
I've got Super Mario 3D World, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Wii U. As soon as I'm able to extract the files correctly, I'll be sending those your way. Smash Bros. may take a while as everything's packed into three files -- ls00, ls01 and dt, and the 3DS version's tools don't work. Plus I'll want to do my magic on the files first once I've got 'em.
Thanked by: Mystie, Pik, SuperFlomm
Thank you! You are awesome!
Thanked by:
Updated the list again.
Thanked by:
(01-20-2015, 02:11 PM)Mystie Wrote: Updated the list again.
I've got NintendoLand as well, I'll pack them up and upload them for you soon.

(EDIT: And I should have Wii Party U's sometime soon, so I'll send you both at the same time.)
Thanked by: Mystie
So, that Crediar guy was the one who posted all of those Wii U game music files on that one forum, as well as the one who posted the files of Hyrule Warriors online. I would ask him on Twitter about getting the files of Bayonetta 2 and TW101, but I don't want to do any "illegal" activity with my Twitter account, so...could anyone else please contact him about those games?

Thanks.
Thanked by: