Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Turn me into a sprite
Hi there,
I'm a comedian based in London and I'm writing a show about games, girls and Zelda. I'm trying to create a sprite sheet of myself so I can put myself in the snes version of Zelda for the finale.

I'm not a great artist though and I was wondering whether there was on here who could help be able to assist at all? It might be a fun project and we can work out a fee.

Basically, I'd need a sprite sheet for the Zelda character based upon the way I look.

All best wishes,
James.
Thanked by:
Hm, I think I might take this job for myself. You mind giving me a reference of yourself, so I can try to put you into the world of Zelda?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
Sure. See my site veitch.me for some pictures.
Think Woody Allen.
The idea is that I look rather incongruous in the game.
But with the green tunic
I found a show called "8 Bit High School" that has a character called "Mega Boy" or something that I think looks like what I'm going for.
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/4bC8J83luuw/0.jpg
Thanked by:
So, something like Dorky Bits, huh? Well, as far as sprite animation goes, you have two options. You could either have the sprites animate naturally or they could translate and rotate in a way achieved by Flash.

Anyway, I looked up your name on Google and found this. Is this what you look like?

(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
Add me on Skype and I'll wing you few more: james948
Thanked by: