Looks like puggsoy's VGSC supports .sns

http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-25478.html

Might as well give that a shot.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: puggsoy
Could you post an example file?

Thanked by:
How? It just says that it isn't allowed.
Thanked by:
(12-10-2014, 04:15 PM)bulby1 Wrote: How? It just says that it isn't allowed.
Isn't allowed? What isn't exactly? Blank

Thanked by:
Put it in a .zip, then upload. More than one would be good too, maybe 3-5 if possible.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Wink 
Alright, here is some random ones.

Attached Files
.zip   VGresource.zip (Size: 766.79 KB / Downloads: 222)
.zip   VGresource2.zip (Size: 496.58 KB / Downloads: 218)
Thanked by:
http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-24155.html

I knew I'd encountered these before. Still have no idea what to do with them. I might try some things later on, but I'm not promising anything.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Question, in that other post what did you mean by remove the first 32 bytes? How can I do that?
Thanked by:
You can do this using a hex editor such as HxD. These usually count in hexadecimal, so when selecting bytes the "length" counter near the bottom left should say "20" for 32.

If you select the first 32 bytes in the file and delete them then it looks like a WAV file, but it still doesn't work, so that might not help anyway.

Also why did you mark this thread as solved? Did you figure it out?
Thanked by:
Sorry, forgot about this. It looks like vgmstream can convert an extremely similar format from Just Dance 3, so I'll ask on the HCS forum to see if they can figure out why these don't work, and maybe modify a fix so that it does. That's the most I can do, so I hope it works.
Thanked by: