Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help Info about submitinh sprite
Smile 
Hi everyone its your friendly Old Gamer here Smile  and I don't know if I did it right or not.  but I  submitted a background sprite sheet on December 3, 2014 - 3:42 PM. and its still there as waiting Pending submission. but Sprite I submitted is for pc/computer section because the sprite is been made for Amiga Computer Entertainment . A good friend of my Named Daraku took the time and help me take screen shot of the Game for the Amiga Computer Entertainment. The game was a unreleased game and the name of the game is called Fatal Noise. I just wanted to know if I did it right when I submitted the sprite sheet.  Please tell me if I did right or not. Big Grin
Thanked by:
Sheets will take time to be accepted, depending on the availability and free time of the staff, and also how many submissions are waiting. There are currently 60 pending sheets for The Spriters Resource, so it might take a bit of time to get to yours.

If there is anything wrong with it, it'll get rejected and you'll get a PM saying why; otherwise it will be accepted. Either way someone should get to it sooner or later. I myself am busy with a number of things and spending any moderation time on The Sounds Resource to deal with more than 200 pending sounds, so hopefully someone else will get to your sheet in due time.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: OldGamer, Maxpphire
I see and that make a lot of senses to me now. thank so mush puggsoy for going out your way to answer my question. I am still new here you see and I don't know my way around here and I'm not too familiar with the forum or there rules or how they do thing around here. Thank you for helping me out and answering my question puggsoy Smile
Thanked by: puggsoy