Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A question about GBA sprite ripping
So at the moment I am trying to get a particular sprite from "Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis." Up until now I have been using the INCREDIBLY handy "OAM viewer" tool included in virtualboy advance. (It isolates sprites being used and allows you to save them to eventually make a sheet out of) Unfortunately this tool only shows sprites being used at the moment, the sprite I need isn't actually encountered until way towards the end of the game.

So I was hoping someone on here knew a way to either use the emulator to get the sprite out some other way (like if OAM viewer could look at inactive sprites) or if there is some other way to get sprites out of a gba rom that isn't complex. I did try searching cheat codes people uploaded for a sprite modifying code, but they didn't upload any for the sprite I needed. :-/
Any info/help is appreciated Smile
Thanked by:
Can't stress this program enough.

Tile Molester Alternate

Let's you pick apart graphics inside the rom itself. Once you figure out the basics, it's very simple to use as well. Palette could be a slight bit tricky, so PM me for any further explanation that you might need. Smile
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
Shade's right. Also, the graphics might be compressed, so you might need to use a decompressor such as LZ77Restructor 2.
Once there was a way to get back homeward
Thanked by: Shade