Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Secret Santa 2014 Sign-Up Thread
Secret Santa 2014

Welcome to this year's jolly Christmas Event! Similar to the Halloween Event, this is where people make gifts for each other in the spirit of giving.

The twist this time around is that, being a Secret Santa, you don't know who made your gift! Unlike Halloween, there isn't really a specific theme to keep to, but if you want you can of course make it Christmas themed. If you prefer you can also give a list of things you like to give people ideas of what to make (it doesn't necessarily have to include your ref).

You have about a week to sign up, just post below any time before the 10th of December, 4:00PM PST. Because you'll need time to make your gifts, they'll be revealed on 1st of January instead of Christmas Day. PM me your gift as soon as possible (preferably before that date).

Also, for those who don't know, you can't enter if you signed up for the Halloween Event and have not yet finished your gift! That wouldn't be fair, you'd just be getting gifts without making any Tongue

So yeah, that's about it! If you have any questions feel free to ask Smile And remember, have fun!

Participants:
Kitsu
Demonlemon
BlueBlur97
Virt
Sevenstitch
E-Man
Sportoise
TomGuycott
recme
Phantom Killah
MrYoshbert
Hiynastrike
Ploaj
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
signing up of course

+ things related to the typemoon fate franchise (especially fate/extra caster)
+ my ref
+ robots
+ kirby
+ small cute vehicles
Thanked by: puggsoy
Sign me up!

I'm sorry if this counts as spamming but as you know puggsoy, I can draw well and really want to give someone a gift! I draw quick too! If I can, please sign me up.

Edit: My interests are my ref, Mario and Sonic game series, Fullmetal Alchemist, DBZ, gloves, and creative drawings. Feel free to give anything as long its creative. Cute
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
I'd like to sign up.

EDIT: I like Sonic, Ace Attorney (specifically the first three games and of those specifically the third one), Professor Layton, Big Hero 6, and to a lesser extent, Mega Man
Ye Ye

Sign me up

EDIT

Interests include in no particular order, but are not limited to:

*Older gen video games (nes,snes,N64.. Nintendo in general)
*Penguins (preferably not of the "club" variety)
*comedy/comedians (Rodney Dangerfield is an old fav)
*sprite art (kind of obvious)
*anything else
*whatever you feel like making; you're the boss, thanks for even making a gift in the first place

I'm sure whatever i get will be just lovely, looking forward to making a gift as well~
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

I'd like to give this a try.

A good idea of what the current version of my character looks like could be found here.
http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-25302-...#pid563253

I haven't colored him, yet, so you may want to look at my older ref.
http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-24880-...#pid547187

Beisdes that, I'm interested in the Paper Mario games, the Zelda games, and maybe a few other odd interests you can ask me about.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Sign me up
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Yes please.

I enjoy:

-I love the Souls series of games (Demon's and Dark Souls, and I'm super excited for Bloodborne)
-Most Nintendo stuff, especially Kirby, Zelda and Donkey Kong
-I love edgier or villain characters, like Meta Knight, Bowser, Ganondorf, etc
-I love obscurer games like Clash at Demonhead, Little Samson, Cocoron, Demon's Crest
-My favorite Pokemon are Nidoking, Scizor, Bisharp, Golurk and Garchomp
-I love One-man-army style games like Dynasty Warriors and Smash TV, basically 1 man against thousands
-I love games by Treasure, Quintet and classic Squaresoft
-I love video game bosses, and especially games that are boss-centric like Alien Soldier and Shadow of the Colossus
-If you dabble in game making, I love ridiculous mini-games
sign me up!

my interests are:

dragon ball (goku's child arc)
yu yu hakusho
cave story
smash bros
kid icarus uprising
mr. gimmick
and anything including my ref
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
I would like to be signing up please
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Ooh, I'd like to sign up for this.

I'll edit this post with my interests later.

EDIT: And here they are!
My rather old-looking refs are right here if you want to use em.
I know I was late to the party for Halloween BUT THIS WILL BE DIFFERENT!

I like Ducktales, Super Nintendo, and the beauty of outer space has expanded it's way into my interests
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by: ~Axis~, puggsoy
I think I'll go ahead and sign up, seeing as I finally have some free-time.

I like Panel de Pon, Puyo Puyo, Joy Mech Fight, Smash, and EarthBound.
Thanked by: puggsoy, Garamonde
OK, you can no longer enter now. I'll PM you your recipients later today, and then you can start making your gifts!

EDIT: They've all been sent, let the gift-making begin!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: