Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A wild Mega Ampharos appeared! (FEAR THE ELECTRICAL DRAGON!!!)
Wink 
Hello! I'm Abbie, and I'm new here!

I only do Pokemon stuff in gaming. (Plus Tomodachi Life, but that's not really a game game) My favorite types are Dragon, Electric, Fairy, Ice, and Flying. My least favorite types are Poison, Ghost, Dark, and Psychic. The only Dragon Type Pokemon I don't like is the Hydreigon family. My favorite Pokemon are Goodra, Mega Ampharos, Noivern, Gogoat, and Mega Lopunny. I'm one of those kind if people who just spends hours on Pokemon Amie and wishes for Food, Sound, Light, and Bird types! :P

I do lots of stuff with my recolored sprites, mostly putting them in my avatars and sigs. I'm currently working on something like this that I made for my sister on Marriland:
[Image: zjm6HrR.png]

Anyhoo, I also love reading, especially the Ever After High series, and I do quite a lot of avatars and banners for myself and my club on Marriland. 

Well, I look forward to becoming part of the community!
Thanked by: sky_queen3
Welcome! You sound like a great addition to our community!
Thanked by:
Hey Abbie, welcome to the Resource! You sound pretty into Pokemon Wink Be sure to read the rules, I should probably point out 5.1 (overusing non-standard fonts). Thanks Smile

Hope you enjoy your stay!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: E-Man
Hi!
Welcome to VGR!

If you'd like to show off your sprites and get criticism, this is definitely the place to be.
While I'd advise you to not to type in purple like that (it's part of the rules), you seem like you'll make a good fit here. Smile
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Welcome to da forums DragonMasterAb bie.
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Thanked by:
(12-01-2014, 10:02 PM)Vipershark Wrote: While I'd advise you to not to type in purple like that (it's part of the rules), you seem like you'll make a good fit here. Smile

Just for a little insight (not to cram it down you throat, sorry)  - there's a new dark theme, and purple text is actually kind of hard to read against it. >:

What sucks is that there's no way to change the color of said text within each theme (from a coding standpoint) sooo

There's totally ways to stand-out other than font faces, though Cool

(I'm also gonna be wondering for a lifetime how you pulled off those nonstandard symbols in your title. Like yeah, they're Wingdings, but the colors on them...?)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Maxpphire
(12-02-2014, 07:14 AM)Kosheh Wrote: (I'm also gonna be wondering for a lifetime how you pulled off those nonstandard symbols in your title. Like yeah, they're Wingdings, but the colors on them...?)

I'm actually rather curious about this as well. I know that the symbols are from the emoji set (an included keyboard on at least iOS and Mac OS X but probably other smartphones as well now) but last time I tried to include them in a title, they got stripped out and turned I to question marks by the forum software or the database so seeing them working here is definitely interesting.

Also, welcome Abbie! Glad to see you made it on. Smile
Thanked by:
Thank you everybody, for the welcomes! I typed in purple italics because that's what I do on every site. :? I think it adds more creativity.. I'm on sites that just have one white background, so I'm sorry if that hurts your eyes or you have to strain to see it. '~'

I have a tablet with little symbols like that. Right now, I'm on a computer though, so I can't see some of it or type them in... Only certain ones can be seen. The ones that are plain white, like a square, circle, diamond, sparkle, or snowflake. A smilie or pancakes can't be seen. I'm the gym leader of a made up city on a Pokemon forum. :)

Well, I'm off to work on my avatar and explore the forums! ^_^
Thanked by: puggsoy, Maxpphire
Welcome to the forums!

Pokemon tends to be a semi-large thing here, so feel free to post about it! I've been playing for about 15 years myself, a lot of us here are rather longterm fans.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]