Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Slow and steady wins the birthday
Happy birthday Sportoise, hope it's a good one! I don't know you that well but from what I do know you're pretty cool Smile Be sure not to party too fast Tongue

[Image: SG0035-3D-Tortoise-Cake-From-Swens-Homemade-Cake.jpg]
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: psychospacecow
Have some birthday cheer, mate! Just don't walk into any pizza parlors (especially ones owned by Italian plumbers).
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Mystie
Happy birthday, you little tortoise you!
Thanked by:
Have a good one and avoid that shady soup shop.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by: puggsoy
Happy Birthday!

Have some turtles!
[Image: SMB_ktblue.gif] [Image: Smb3_KTG.gif] [Image: ani_4redfly.gif][Image: SMB_ktblue.gif] [Image: Smb3_KTG.gif] [Image: ani_4redfly.gif][Image: SMB_ktblue.gif] [Image: Smb3_KTG.gif] [Image: ani_4redfly.gif][Image: SMB_ktblue.gif] [Image: Smb3_KTG.gif] [Image: ani_4redfly.gif][Image: SMB_ktblue.gif] [Image: Smb3_KTG.gif] [Image: ani_4redfly.gif]
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ
Thanked by:
Thanks guys! I got a shit ton of Amiibos and spent most of the day making/spreading concrete by hand. But I got a McRib.

All and all, good day

(Considering Im part mushroom and turtle, I never go around Italian plumbers or soup shops. Both of those are bad ideas for both parts of me
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Pik, puggsoy, Shade, E-Man
Come on in rep bro. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: ibdA4G9FlCB1wX.png]
The soup is fine. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

OOPS I'M LATE happy birthday [robo9]!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Happy birthday!
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by: