Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What do you want for christmas?
Now that it's after midnight, it's officially Black Friday and therefore officially the start of the Christmas season!

What are you wishing for this year?
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Pants, my favorite pair's zipper broke and I'm in desperate need of more, and Shadows of Mordor but I got that at Walmart tonight for $25 along with The Evil Within. I'm going to let my mom hold onto it though to give to me as a Christmas gift.
If anything else I'd ask for some other games, but with all the siblings I have, my parents already got a lot on their hands to get and budget so if I could get a few more pairs of pants, I'd be perfectly happy with that!
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
Bayonetta 2.

Hopefully Santa will give it to me instead of keeping it for himself, lousy cheapstake
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Thanked by: recme
A tablet for drawing, and money for games. I haven't bought a console game aside from Smash Bros. in 6 years. Sonic Unleashed was a disappointing curse that stole my budget away of course.

Fuck it, I just want money.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:
All I really want is a new laptop. Seeing as we don't celebrate Christmas though, that's a pretty long shot (it would be even if we did). We might be able to get something with the Boxing Day sales, in which case I'll probably get a new external hard drive. Being able to get a game on Steam or a Humble Bundle would be nice too.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
nothing i guess.
because i already have the best gift there is

a buffet of literally infinite alcohol from 5.30 PM to 8 PM
ah, the joys of commercial roundtrip cruises
Once there was a way to get back homeward
Thanked by: Pik, recme, Kosheh
I didn't ask for overly much this year (I guess that sounds weird from a 23 year old, but my mom, girlfriend, and grandmother always ask for lists they can pick from, and they get upset if I don't comply). A handful of novels, some video games under twenty dollars (last time I checked. Mostly GBA), Link Amiibo, and gift cards for Steam/eShop/Google Play. Oh, and some new speakers, since mine do some weird shit sometimes. Usually I get like, one or two things that I ask for and a whole bunch of neat little trinkets I didn't know existed. And then some money, which I use to clean up stuff from my lists that I didn't get.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
While the new Smash Bros. games, Hyrule Warriors, and Captain Toad's Treasure Trackers are on my list for certain, one thing I actually have my eye on for a long time is a replica of one of the Christmas Trees used in the classic stop-motion, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

[Image: 121223weSilverGold.gif]

Ever since I was a little guy, I always thought those trees had the best design.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
I don't particularly want anything this year.

Maybe some shoes.
Thanked by: Garamonde
maybe one of those new fangled vidya gaems. i think they call it smashed broth, but idk why people would play a game about soup

anyways, i dont really think im getting anything this year anyways. grades have been significantly low and mom gets upset with me too often. ill be lucky if they dont take anything away.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, a Kirby Amiibo, and maybe also a replacement disc drive for my original Xbox, since it's basically bit the dust, and I have to spend about five minutes fiddling around with the damn thing in order to make it play a game.
Thanked by:
I used to ask for oodles of things, but I've kinda just started not caring all that much as of a year or two ago?

I love opening things, it's just
I feel like I don't really need anything anymore?

I always want things every other time of year lol
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: E-Man, Mystie
I'm with you. As much as opening presents is nice, I mostly like Christmas for the atmosphere. Is it weird that I like the days leading into Christmas more than the actual day itself?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: recme
I'm gonna be heading outta highschool when this school year ends, so I guess college stuff.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
A Steam gift card
And a faster internet connection because it could literally take until next year to download a game on my current connection.
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ
Thanked by: Kriven, recme