Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A Hat in Time hype thread
Thumbs Up 
http://hatintime.com/

For those who haven't heard of it:

-new 3d collectathon platformer.
-Based on Banjo Kazooie and Psychonauts.. oh yes, you know where this is going.
-more info on the website X3.
Check out my progress with my custom game engine: http://solidspy24.deviantart.com/art/3d-...-545630172
Or listen to my music here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmey7fqtfDc

Thanked by: Shade
Oh yeah, forgot about this game. Looks wickid, considering pre-ordering.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: recme
This game looks astounding. Can't wait to get my hands on it once it's completed.
Thanked by:
Oh I remember seeing this sometime a year or two ago. It's really cute and looks fun! I'd love to play it.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
looks like a cool game. the only thing i dont like is how they keep referring to the games to inspire them so that the money reels in quicker. other than that, i might consider purchasing this on steam if it comes out
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:
Quote:You play as Hat Kid, a time traveller who is collecting the “Time Pieces” around the universe to stop the mischievous Mustache Girl who seeks to use them for evil purposes.
Quote:stop the mischievous Mustache Girl who seeks to use them
Quote:Mustache Girl

I'm sold.

This actually looks really good though. I'd hope for interactive time-travel mechanics but that doesn't seem very likely. Still looks like a great game regardless, I'll try get it if I can once it's out.

The hat's colours looks suspiciously much like mine though. First the dad from It Hurts!!!, now this... Wink
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
I remember hearing about that a while back, on X-Play actually if memory serves.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
The game seems pretty neat, but I can't support Mecha the Slag. Fuck him
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Quote:Mecha The Slag

I'm curious, who is this "Mecha The Slag"?
Anyway, The game looks pretty cool, may try it out sometime.
[Image: jcKgJbX.png]
Thanked by:
Mecha is a game maker who caused a lot of trouble, including cheating people out of money and applying copyrights to someone else's work.

Anyway, I was going to bring it up the moment I saw this topic, but I didn't know if it would cause a flame war or not.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: eureka, BullockDS
(11-23-2014, 07:42 PM)nateismyname Wrote:

He's the dude that's in charge of the game IIRC and he did some pretty shitty things to an exartist of his
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: E-Man, eureka, Mystie, BullockDS
Reading the guy's Post, That is...HORRIBLE, to say the least.
like I'm speechless right now. Really.
Well, I might still try this game, but what this guy did makes him...unsavory, let's say?
I'll still try the game though. Looks cool.
[Image: jcKgJbX.png]
Thanked by:
(11-23-2014, 08:14 PM)Sportoise Wrote:
(11-23-2014, 07:42 PM)nateismyname Wrote:

He's the dude that's in charge of the game IIRC and he did some pretty shitty things to an exartist of his

Oh jeez, this guy sounds horrible. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Now I'm having second thoughts about playing this game.
Thanked by: eureka, recme, BullockDS
Figured the conversation would turn to Mecha eventually.

Yeah reading about all that stuff he's done would've turned me off from the game if in all the betas the game didn't look so meh.

I'd catch up on the game if I wasn't at work right now, but I doubt it'll suddenly impress me.
[Image: StickerStageItems.png]
Check out this review blog thing I do! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch was the latest review!
Thanked by: BullockDS
Did you know Grant Kirkhope (composer for Banjo-Kazooie) is writing a song for this game? Yup, now it truly is a cartoony 3D platformer!

Thanked by: E-Man