Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Puggsy thread and also not gifts thread
The not gifts part is because of people maybe thinking that there are gifts. You can (if you want) read that first with the scroll wheel or scroll bar on the right or with arrow keys.

This thread was made/created by me (i.e. PuggsyEXPERT) to discuss about Puggsy as it is a very nice and good game. It is also to discuss Puggsy (character of the game not the game) and items and enemy characters from Puggsy (the game not the character of the game).

Please post about discussing these things (as I wrote just now) and/or other character, character(s), item, item(s), other, other(s), etc.

Also I have two questions.

VGR stands for Video Game Resource

P stands for Puggsy

WoF stands for Wheel of Fortune

#1: Why are there not good threads about P on the VGR
or any threads or both

#2: Please if this is in the wrong section (this thread/post) do not move it because this is not the wrong section okay
?

Also now the not gifts part is because there are no gifts/presents/drawings/etc (of Halloween, Hallowe'en, "All Hallow's Evening", "All Saints' Eve") because I needed them for the Lord Puggsy. They have been sacrificed (given) to him/her/it and cannot be returned. I know this is not good but it was needed.

Here is Lord Puggsy (also Puggsy or P)

[Image: irPW10pKvbJp6.png]

He/she/it is smiling because of the gifts. There are not as many gifts as he/she/it wants (I think 6 more is better) but there are still many so thank you for everybody (anybody) who made one. I am also sorry that people can not get their gifts.

Please post about Puggsy game, Puggsy character, not gifts, and/or other, other(s) etc.

#3: End of this post
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
I've/I have not played Puggsy. I will maybe, possibly play P someday. I'd like an in-depth, knowledgable review of P on VGR by PuggsyEXPERT for me/you/others.

I would like to discuss P as well, but I've never played P so I can't. Anyone who has played P (P means Puggsy) please reply below about it.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: puggsoy
Puggsy(P) is/was/will always be, forever, until the very end of time a/multiple steaming pile(s) of poo/feces/other.

P (Puggsy) needs to (#1 is the first thing P needs to/should do, #2 is the second thing P needs to/should do)

#1: Give the present(s) back to you/me/others

#2: Give me("Phantom Killah") my family back. I miss them dearly
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by: TheShyGuy
My head.
Thanked by: Garamonde
I always figured you made up that name. I stand corrected.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
Sorry to "Phantom Killah" because I can not return the gifts/presents/drawings/etc as they are given to Puggsy. Also I and Puggsy (the character of the game not the game) do not have your family.

An interesting fact you could probably/possible/maybe get the present back if people found all the anti-Puggsys (green Puggsys). Here is a picture

[Image: ibdPwoqykEycis.png]

Puggsy does not like anti-Puggsys but it is OK if it is just the picture. If people found anti-Puggsys in other posts (on the Video Game Resource community forum (discussion/bulletin board)) and took pictures/screencaps of the whole post and posted them here, then it would be bad. I would like to ask to please

#1: Do not take pictures/screencaps/other(s) of any (many) whole posts with APs

#2: Do not post pictures/screencaps/other(s) of any (many) whole posts with APs

#3: Please read #1 and #2

AP stands for anti-Puggsy

SMF stands for Super Mario Flash

Also to Shade please play Puggsy if you can it is a very good game!!!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
I found the gifts, everyone.
[Image: i7Yiux1QmSnEb.png]
I just can't seem to... reach.

I never heard of Puggsy until I saw you bring it up from time to time, and after watching a gameplay video of it, I'm interested in playing it. Smile
Thanked by: puggsoy, psychospacecow
Is anyone even looking for the Anti-Puggsies 'cause I'm not
Thanked by:
I looked a little earlier, but I couldn't reach the top. Cry 

(I couldn't find any. :< )

EDIT:

[Image: ibvGQjiDyzjUtZ.png]
http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-26052.html
That's spooky.
And another.
[Image: ibfXZ7txnSGR3f.png]
http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-25303....kEycis.png

Thanked by: Hiynastrike
NO!! Please do not

#1: Post pictures of anti-Puggsy in other posts

#9: Post pictures of anti-Puggsy in other posts

Post stands for post

Do not post more or I will have to put MULTIPLE drops of a Blair's Ultra Death Sauce on your tongue which is SPICY!!!!!! Sorry but P (stands for Puggsy) is getting upset
Thanked by: eureka, Paladin
I am genuinely confused as to what is happening right now.
What is "Puggsy"?
I hear it's a good game i have never played it, much less heard of it.
Who is this "Anti-puggsy"?
What IS puggsy?
I have so many questions, and they need to be answered.
Please answer. please.
[Image: jcKgJbX.png]
Thanked by:
Puggsy is a very good and nice game you can read about here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puggsy also looking on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/ for videos of playing Puggsy is a good way to see what it is.

Anti-Puggsys are BAD things that look like Puggsy (the character of the game not the game) but are green. You should not (not) post pictures of posts containing anti-Puggsys like Shade has done otherwise something bad will probably/possible/maybe/other(s) happen to the Lord Puggsy and the gifts/presents/drawings/etc could maybe be salvaged from the wreckage and I will be UPSET Angry 
So please do not

#7: Thank
you.
Thanked by: eureka
[Image: iYw1bQFwKohHP.png]
Lord Puggsy is weakening. I need assistance to strike the final blow!

Thanked by: eureka
Thank you to everybody/anybody/Shade/other(s) for not posting whole posts with anti-Puggsys in the post. I was getting worried/nervous for the Lord P.

Smile
Thanked by: