Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Are my sprites still in the pending submissions?
Bug 
Hey, I was just wondering if my sprites are still visible and still being evaluated in the pending submissions.

I am asking this because I just submitted some custom shyguy sprites a few months ago, and they still seem to be sitting in the pending submissions list. I don't know if this is a glitch or not, or if any of the Admins/Mods simply missed it. Should I resubmit it? I hear ppl say that sprites could take a long time to be accepted, but i've seen earlier sprites get accepted in like 1-2 days, including the new megaman sprites. I have a feeling that my sprites may have been skipped. What should I do?

I could wait longer... but I have a feeling that there is another problem because last time I submitted them it was almost immediate. Could any admin/mods double check to see if my sprites are still on the pending submissions? They might not be there.
Check out my progress with my custom game engine: http://solidspy24.deviantart.com/art/3d-...-545630172
Or listen to my music here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmey7fqtfDc

Thanked by:
If you still see the sheets in question in your own pending list, they're still in ours too. The speed at which the staff can go through submissions varies greatly based on many factors. First, we don't have many people managing them. Second, the quality of submissions can help or hinder them being approved (i.e. it takes much longer when we need to make the icons). Sometimes, sheets that are complete and require no fixes will get approved before ones that need a little work, even if they were submitted first. Depending on the number of submissions currently pending, even complete sheets can be delayed while we try to deal with ones that have been sitting for a while.

Basically, what it boils down to is that we haven't forgotten or skipped your submissions and there is no glitch. As long as you still see them in your pending list, everything is fine and they will be reviewed in due time.
Thanked by: eureka