Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
pixeltendo shout out
Hello TVGR, this thread is simply out of curiosity. How many of us from the Pixeltendo days are still here? I know Viper Shark, Dazz, Pz and Kosheh are here. While I know quite a few are long gone. But how many of the long time members are well, still long time members?
Thanked by:
Keeavin showed up just recently. Since he's been ripping sprites even before this site existed, I bet that counts, right?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
(11-17-2014, 11:24 AM)E-Man Wrote: Keeavin showed up just recently. Since he's been ripping sprites even before this site existed, I bet that counts, right?
I don't think he was on PT, though.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
Represent...

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by:
(11-17-2014, 10:53 AM)Marth Wrote: Hello TVGR, this thread is simply out of curiosity. How many of us from the Pixeltendo days are still here? I know Viper Shark, Dazz, Pz and Kosheh are here. While I know quite a few are long gone. But how many of the long time members are well, still long time members?

sometimes i used to pretend that VGR was PT and all my friends never left

unfortunately, it seems that ship has long sailed (with all my old friends on it too)

)':

(okay okay i mean ive got new friends too but if i could have old + new friends that'd be like a superb friend parfait)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: E-Man, puggsoy
I've actually used the TSR forums on and off for about 10 years, back when Bacon ran the site.

So yeah hi.
Thanked by: Kriven, Koopaul
Hi, I'm Omega and I've been around since the days of shinies being used as currency, Teh pixel and warpstar sprite comics were the height of comedy, and Kid radd was still on-going.

sup?
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Thanked by: Marth, Maxpphire
who remembers the 2006 nostalgia thread
Thanked by: Marth, Phantom Killah
This is actually a decent number, especially if you consider that mods and people like Koopaul haven't even posted yet

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by:
Toad Carter
Thanked by: Pik
Here's something I made in the year of our lord 2006 for the old love thread, I think only two I don't remember in it lol Sad

[Image: pixeltendo_love_by_jazzmanz-d5zd2u2.png]
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
I lurked PT on and off, posting a few times but never majorly. That whole M&LUnsureSS fascination was an interesting era.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
If it means anything, I sorta miss TSR from 5 years+ ago. Some thing about the hilarious shitposting, endless members, and overwheming activity of Sprite Discussion was nostalgic.

I've been using the main site for as long as I could type though.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: recme, [robo9]
Back in those days, I was masterofthewii.

Lets just say I was being a complete child back then and after a lot of shit that happened in 2007-2008 I decided to try again with a new start as Diogalesu when TSR made the move to have an independent forum, I grew the hell up after that.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
(11-17-2014, 06:38 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: If it means anything, I sorta miss TSR from 5 years+ ago. Some thing about the hilarious shitposting, endless members, and overwheming activity of Sprite Discussion was nostalgic.

I've been using the main site for as long as I could type though.

2009 was a good year. perfect vintage. pip pip.

now we live in a 2014 pixel siberia where everyone fellates rareware and holds hands