Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
General Sonic is Terrible Thread
If you have any time, watch and finish this video. It explains everything about Sonic, the good and bad, in great analytically detail from a guy who's pretty constructive.

~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: Maxpphire, ~Axis~

The game is beatable in under an hour due to an infinite jump glitch.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
rumour has it the original tagline for this game was: "this game stinks!"
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
So long, Sonic '06. It was fun ragging on you while you were still the most disgraceful Sonic title.

@Vipershark: ProJared touched on that glitch in his full review, but yikes. That's atrocious.
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by: SchAlternate
Sonic Boom? Hah, more like Sonic... Doom... Gloom... Uh, Sonic Screw Sega More Than They Needoom
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

I like how the cartoon is 10x more polished than the game. They must have rushed the game out of desperation.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
I'm so happy! I was hoping this would be an utter failure. I hated it from the moment I saw the character redesigns. My biggest fear was that this would be successful and become it's own series or something. Now I sleep well knowing that won't happen... Oh wait. The TV show might still be a success.

Long mid-stage load times. Glitches everywhere. It's as if they're trying to tell us Sonic Lost World is not that bad, but overdoing it.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:
Hey I actually like Sonic Lost World. Well atleast the level design.

Thanked by: MandL27
(11-15-2014, 12:51 AM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: Sonic Boom? Hah, more like Sonic... Doom... Gloom... Uh, Sonic Screw Sega More Than They Needoom
This game is gonna make Sonic's reputation go BOOM!

...but probably not so much since this game is a spin-off and not part of the main series.
Thanked by: eureka, iyenal
(11-15-2014, 06:24 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Hey I actually like Sonic Lost World. Well atleast the level design.

Like I said, it's not that bad. If it were, I would not have invested my time and energy to 100% the game. I loved the free DLC, but it was a shame that those were pretty short and linear.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:
(11-15-2014, 06:24 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Hey I actually like Sonic Lost World. Well atleast the level design.

It's kind of a shame that they decided to go the whole copycat route with Lost World 'cause I liked the Deadly Six's designs. So many good ideas gone to waste over the years...

I wonder what the hell SEGA thinks it's doing.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: E-Man
Speaking of the Deadly Six, they were actually some of the freshest antagonists in a Sonic game as of late. Not only were their personalities fun, but also how they are more like Eggman's enemies than Sonic. Sure, they battled Sonic, but they mostly consider him a minor annoyance and have a bit of respect for him. That's why it left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth when they started to mindlessly obsess with the idea of getting revenge on Sonic. Besides, I've seen that concept done one times too many.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Mystie, ~Axis~
I liked their designs, but I did not like their designs as Sonic characters, if that makes sense. Something between the two just doesn't mesh completely
You know, it's stuff like this that makes me wonder if SEGA is purposely trying to run themselves into the ground.
I saw the full Projared review and my god, I didn't have high hopes for Sonic Boom, but JESUS CHRIST this game is atrocious.
Like this is worse than sonic 06. I'm being serious. Worse.Than.Sonic.06.
I haven't played the game so I'm not going to nitpick anymore, but I mean, my god.
SEGA a has seriously gone downhill lately.
The next sonic will be good....right?!
[Image: jcKgJbX.png]
Thanked by: