Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello
I'm Inu, I was referred to this site by a pal I've known on DA for quite a time. I'm a traditional artist currently in the military, soon planning to use my art for a future career after my time is service is completed. I've recently came back from deployment 5 days ago.

I do hope to get to know the folk here.
Thanked by: E-Man
Hey Inu, welcome to the Resource! Any artists, traditional, pixel, even musical, are welcome here Smile

Hope you enjoy your stay!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Good to have you here, Scoots! I hope you don't mind me calling you Scoots, though.

Anyway, guys, I hope you treat Scoots pretty well! He's one of the raddest, most mature guys I know, so I'm sure you guys will get along just fine.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
hello mister japanese-word-for-dog

i'm hoping you have a japanese-word-for-cool time on this japanese-word-for-humble website
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Maxpphire, puggsoy, Virt
You know out of all the members of this site, I'm surprised the name Inu wasn't taken sooner.

挨拶!
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: