Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Question 
I don't know if there is the place for this, but i want to know if have a project to rip the 3d models of the game Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Kindan Yami no Delta to ps2 and wii.
And Sorry for My english  Sad
Thanked by:
ok... I will try to test the Wii version, but I cannot guarantee if I may success at it.
ripping from PS2 even if it's possible, could be much more difficult than trying to rip from Wii games, although if it's not possible to get the format to be imported in viewers or 3Ds max, I may rip it with ninja ripper and give you the OBJ files...

but without rigging... Maybe I may get Natsu (The little fiery lion) but I think he isn't in game, or at least... I think so.
but even if I can or can't get that lion... Np.
I'll do it.

PS: I'm not considered a big fan of Katekyo Hitman Reborn, so I cannot help you to get specific characters, so I have to rip all characters possible.

PS2: Don't tell me if Natsu is in game... I will find that out for myself, and I prefer to not keep up my hopes. I Don't wanna end raging like I done with the unsuccesfull ripping of Sadaharu from Gintama Wii game... and yet I have to rip the shinsengumi with ninja ripper and give it to Hazuki320. that's what I'm gonna do to undone the mess and just quit from Gintama model ripping.
I already know I will never get it fully rigged. sob, sob.
also, I need time before doing that, I'm busy with other stuff... but I'll help you in this project as soon as I can. Wink
Thanked by: Ryden
er afaik it's easier to rip from PS2 games than from Wii games in general
Thanked by:
(12-11-2014, 08:59 AM)TGE Wrote: er afaik it's easier to rip from PS2 games than from Wii games in general

Really?... I thought Ninja Ripper/3D Ripper DX don't work with Ps2 games, due for the overlay shenanigam that makes hard to rip stuff by making the models flat and sometimes with the polygons messed up (Even I tried with an old game, and I have to retry it later, becuz it was unsuccesfull)... although if I'm lucky and I see Brres in Wii version, I may get them rigged, otherwise, Ninja ripper may rip them unrigged from Dolphin as well. if I get Natsu from it... I will try to rig it myself... I know rigging but just the basics, and to save time, it's much easier to rig in Cinema 4D if well combined the Joint rigging with Mesh Deformer. although I still make pretty bad rigs or weightings, that's why I prefer to have the models fully rigged already, and when I mean Fully rigged, I mean with EVERY part rigged if possible.  Tongue
Thanked by:
(10-31-2014, 12:00 PM)Farlavor Wrote: ok... I will try to test the Wii version, but I cannot guarantee if I may success at it.
ripping from PS2 even if it's possible, could be much more difficult than trying to rip from Wii games, although if it's not possible to get the format to be imported in viewers or 3Ds max, I may rip it with ninja ripper and give you the OBJ files...

but without rigging... Maybe I may get Natsu (The little fiery lion) but I think he isn't in game, or at least... I think so.
but even if I can or can't get that lion... Np.
I'll do it.

PS: I'm not considered a big fan of Katekyo Hitman Reborn, so I cannot help you to get specific characters, so I have to rip all characters possible.

PS2: Don't tell me if Natsu is in game... I will find that out for myself, and I prefer to not keep up my hopes. I Don't wanna end raging like I done with the unsuccesfull ripping of Sadaharu from Gintama Wii game... and yet I have to rip the shinsengumi with ninja ripper and give it to Hazuki320. that's what I'm gonna do to undone the mess and just quit from Gintama model ripping.
I already know I will never get it fully rigged. sob, sob.
also, I need time before doing that, I'm busy with other stuff... but I'll help you in this project as soon as I can.

Thank you very much!
Even if you do not get it, I'm grateful to your disposition.
Thanked by: