Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How's it going?
Cool 
I know I'm late introducing myself... Rolleyes

Hey everyone of the VG Resource Community! My name is Edrick Mincy. I'm a fan of the Fire Emblem franchise, but a HUGE fan of the SNES era. I'm also a fan of franchises of Mario, Sonic (GBA), Castlevania, Mega Man, and Super Smash Bros. I'm currently ripping the sprites from Mystery of the Emblem, but I still have a long way to go. Since I can't edit my old thread, the Super Trilogy, I'll just post some new sprites in the SNES category with the three games intact:
  • [Image: VGRFE3_zps69ce4ce1.png]
  • [Image: VGRFE4_zpsf655877e.png]
  • [Image: VGRFE5_zpsfc7d920b.png]
This could take a long time to rip because of my current employment status. So look for the posts in the SNES category and tell me what you all think. If there is anything that needs to be worked on, let me know.

Thank you!Genki ^_^

Ed
ENTER THE NAM-DE-BLUE-MARTH! [Image: 1913570-marth_super_smash_bros_melee.png]
Thanked by: puggsoy
Hello. I'm a fan of FE and SNES as well, so I think it's great to see some ripping from those games.
[Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Edric1225
Hi Edrick, welcome (back?) to the Resource! Always good to see more rippers Smile

Enjoy your stay and looking forward to seeing your rips!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Edric1225