Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Best & Worst Fast-food Restaurant
Because there's almost literally zero threads about food on this forum.

But seriously, I'm not a live-to-eat person, but I would probably eat Krystal's food infinitely if I had the chance. Mainly the little burgers. But the worst fast-food Restaurant I've been to so far is probably Taco-Bell, I don't know why but I just don't like Tacos, and that's pretty much all they have so...
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ
Thanked by:
My older brother worked at Taco Bell in the last years of his high school career. How the food is prepared there is rather disgusting, such as leaving beans to sit without getting properly refrigerated.

Anyway, I don't like fast food all that much, but the main place where I take out burgers when I was still in the states was Steak 'n' Shake. It's not only a great place to grab a bit, but also I'm fond of their chili! Try some of it on spaghetti sometime.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
Best: Chick fil A

Worst: McDonalds
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: E-Man, recme
Best: Subway
Worst: Wimpy... We still have Wimpy here, but it's now a "fast food" restaurant where you sit down, and place an order for your fast food like it's glamorous. It also tastes like ass and is by no means fast.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: recme
Best: Balkan

[Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Favorite: For me it's a toss-up between Cook-Out and Taco Bell (sorry Neweegee). For the latter, simply because I'm literal human trash and enjoy Doritos tacos and Mtn Dew: Baja Blast.

Worst: Little Caesar's. I know the whole point is cheap and fast pizza, but there's a reason why a lot of people would prefer to throw down a bit more money and wait longer for Pizza Hut or Papa John's.
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by:
Here, let me rank all the fast food places RI even has

Good Food: KFC, Wendy's

Ok Food: Burger King, Taco Bell, Subway

Bad Food: McDonalds

Refuse to eat at because moral Standings: Chick-fil-A (This was a recent addition too and I'm unhappy that it exists)
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: Tellis
Best food: KFC, Cane's

Worst food: Burger King, Arby's
Thanked by:
(10-24-2014, 02:04 PM)Kat Wrote: Refuse to eat at because moral Standings: Chick-fil-A (This was a recent addition too and I'm unhappy that it exists)
Honestly, I couldn't care less about moral standings. That place has incredible food.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: E-Man, BullockDS, Kriven
I will admit that the stir related to homosexuals left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth (no pun intended), but I can mostly overlook that due to it being one of my favorite eateries back in the states.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: BullockDS
Favorite Fast Food: Milo's
Mostly exclusive to the south, their menus are pretty simple...Burgers, fries, apple pies and chicken. But what what they lack in quantity they make up for in quality. Their sweet tea is so good it's actually sold by the gallon in stores.

Least Favorite Fast Food: Subway
Subway is the polar opposite of Milos. Lots of choices, but absolutely no taste. I think it has to do with how they sit their ingredients out in open air all day.
Thanked by: E-Man
Favourite: Fish 'n' chips, just from a local takeaway place. These often vary, but most times it's just really nice. Proper-sized chips and battered fish, and use your own ketchup or mayonnaise. Nothing fancy, just good food that fills me up every time. There's also something special about having it wrapped in newspapers Smile

If that doesn't count and we're talking about commercial fast food chains, then probably Burger King. That's the one we go to most often, usually because free refills but they also have pretty good deals. Right now there's a thing where you can fill a survey online and write a code on a receipt, then get a free regular fries + drink with your next purchase. Combine that with the Change Range and you've got a BBQ Rodeo Burger + fries + drink for $3.

Least favourite: Probably KFC. That said, the only other one I've been to is McDonald's and I usually enjoy that more. KFC isn't really bad, but most times the restaurant itself isn't very clean/atmospherically pleasant and the chicken isn't that great compared to what we make at home. However the coleslaw and gravy are quite nice.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Dazz
(10-24-2014, 11:18 AM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: Best: Chick fil A

Hit it right on the head.
Chik-Fil-A might be the most expensive, but it has the highest quality everything and is SO GOOD
There are only two items on McDonalds menu that I can eat and not puke.

I used to hate absolutely everything on Taco Bell's menu and while their... food.... is still ridiculously low quality, they actually came out with some new stuff that I can actually eat.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Favorite: McDonalds
Least:Long John Silver's

I genuinely love every non fish related restaurant, but McDonalds is my favorite. I guess I'm the minority here, but my vision of heaven is filled with McNugget rivers and McRib mountains

Shoutout to my homeboy Waffle House too
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Kriven, BullockDS
My favorite fast food eatery, definition depending, is McDonald's by a pretty wide margin. Of course it depends who's making the food... sometimes it just doesn't work out. Most of the time they're pretty good, though. And the strawberry shakes Heart

But, haha, other than McDonald's and Subway I pretty much hate all other fast food places. The only thing I can stomach at Wendy's is the Frosty, Dominos and Pizza Hut are nasty, so is KFC, and I don't even like tacos at all so Taco Bell is out. Burger King goes back and forth, but most of the time they're really awful too.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]