Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Which MK3D Game Should we Rip from?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance(PS2/Xbox/GCN)
8.82%
3 8.82%
Mortal Kombat Deception(PS2/Xbox/GCN)
17.65%
6 17.65%
Mortal Kombat Armageddon(PS2/Xbox/Wii)
73.53%
25 73.53%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance/Deception/Armageddon Ripping Project
Since I am a Mortal Kombat fan and the huge usage for MK9 Models for XNALara, How about we rip some Models from the PS2/Xbox/GCN/Wii Era Mortal kombat games eh? I was feeling about ripping from these games on dolphin but some other people gotta join in too
Thanked by:
Are these games even rippable? coz last I checked static models from the psp games were the only ones that were able to get extracted.
[Image: Sdq0H.jpg]
Thanked by:
Well no. But you can use 3D Ripper DX or DX Rioper if that's okay with you
Thanked by:
Armageddon, because it has the most models. Plus, it's a Wii game, and those are easy to rip from.
Thanked by:
Awesome! I love MK!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Technically they are ripeable (well just like any other games is)

I found a guy in an old ps2 board that was able to rip from Deadly Alliance through some wierd technic using Excel.

He was able to extract Li Mei alternative outfit and exported to 3ds although the model needed some position correction

I fix the position and riped the texture.

He gave this file

.xls   MKDAfiles.xls (Size: 32 KB / Downloads: 971)

I also tried using 3D Ripper DX on Deadly Alliance it workrd but you get a lot of unwanted stuff such as the stage.
But if you wanna try I belibe that the best moment to rip the models is while playing konquest as there are times when the characters take an "A pose" stance.

I could help cleaning models and stuff if you want. Smile
Thanked by: Ton
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzT...ew?usp=sharing

My first ripped Model is of Sindel and both of her Outfis from Deception.

I used DXRipper and Milkshape to rip her
Thanked by: Ton, riccochet
Could I put in a request for Li Mei and Kira please.
[Image: Sdq0H.jpg]
Thanked by:
My favorite is raiden's alternate costume from mkd and mka for xnalara with bones including tongue
Thanked by:
Thumbs Up 
Hi! I don't know the rules about necro posting (i search them but i didn't find anything) but i wanted to share this:

Pechenko_121 from the facepunch forums found a way to T-pose the characters from Armageddon and Deadly Alliance on Dolphin (he didn't mention Deception) by breaking the animation of the character on the character selection screen of Armageddon (he didn't explain about Deadly Alliance  Sad  but he says it's a similar process)

I was about to ask for your help because I wasn't able to replicate the results using his instructions but after a couple of tries i managed to do it.
  • You need Cheat Engine, Dolphin (I used 64 bits versions of both) and MK Armageddon of course.
  • Run Cheat Engine and Dolphin as an administrator.
  • On Dolphin go to "configuration" and on the "interface" tab uncheck "Use panic handlers" (This will prevent you to get stuck on constant error message after you enter the character screen)
  • Open the "MKArmageddon Tpose" file on Cheat Engine (go to "file" menu and click on "open File").
  • Run the game till the main menu.
  • Go to Cheat Engine and change the value of the address to 8 (double click on the yellow mark) and mark the active box (the one on the red circle)

• Go back to the game and enter the character select screen (in any mode)

The funny thing is that once on a while I check on the internet if there is news about extracting the models of this games with no luck and this time I was checking if there is some new way of ripping from Dolphin to get the main character of PN03 and found this by pure chance.
hi
Is there any chance you guys rip scene textures?
thx in advanced
Thanked by:
I need just all the textures for the characters from DA and Armageddon including the Alts.
Thanked by:
Hi, @LGB, I tried doing everything you said, and I could manage to rip some models using Ninjaripper x64 from Armageddon, but, they're in fighting stance pose, I have tried a lot of times with Cheat Engine, but I haven't managed to broke the animations. (I'm not sure if I missed something)
[Image: unknown.png]
Could you help me with this? I would really be grateful if I can get some models from Armageddon that are T posed. thank you.
Thanked by:
Hi men! I now realize is that i forget to clarify when to load Dolphin on cheat engine
I selected Dolphin on cheat engine after I change the value of the address to 8 and when it askme if i wanted to keep the addresses I alredy have  say yes then enter the character select screen.

Try that, i just did it again and it worked fine.

And I will aprecite if you share the models since I  discovered how to rip them I didnt have time to do it, they will be really cool for cosplay references.
Also I should mention I'm using Dolphin 3.5
Thanked by: John Spider
I have been trying again many times, but using Dolphin 5.0 it doesn't works, I tried Dolphin 3.5 but It seems I can't even open the game, I get a grey (black) screen and it stucks at 0 FPS, I was wondering, are you using the US or the PAL version of MKA? it might have something to do with that, I'm currently using the US version, let me know, I really want to rip some models (Baraka, Frost, Johnny, Shao Kahn and some others).
And yes, If I manage to rip models from the game I'll do a massive rip of characters.
Thanked by: