Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I wonder what takes so long to accept sprites!
It's been a while since I posted my sprites, but nothing! I kept waiting for weeks... Is there something that makes you busy or something? Just wondering and no spamming!
(This is the first and last time will post this thread...)
Thanked by:
TSR gets hundreds of submissions per day, so don't be surprised if it takes weeks for your submission to be reviewed.
Thanked by: eureka
(10-13-2014, 10:48 AM)Mystie Wrote: TSR gets hundreds of submissions per day, so don't be surprised if it takes weeks for your submission to be reviewed.
Thank you very much Big Grin
I guess I have to wait longer and longer Ouch!
Thanked by:
Yeah, it take a while.
My sheet of Meta Knight's Arena In Kirby squeak squad took what I would guess to be like a month.
It took a while. Trust me.
[Image: jcKgJbX.png]
Thanked by: MilesTheCreator
It's because, as Mystie said, we often get slammed with hundreds of submissions (many of which lack icons and/or need to be fixed in some way to meet our quality standards) across all the Resources weekly or at least bi-weekly.

This, on top of having lives outside the internet and being slightly understaffed in the management of submissions, makes it difficult to keep on top of them.

I for one apologize that submissions lay in the queue for so long, but trust me it's not because we're lazy.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: eureka, MilesTheCreator
The biggest single reason your sheet isn't accepted is usually because it has no icon. If a sheet has an icon, we can accept it on the fly and it'll be up. If there's no icon, it can sit in the cache for weeks until one of us gets around to it.

tl;dr if you include an icon, your sheet will go up sooner.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
@ youtubeware Trust me it takes awhile dude my sounds have been pending for over 4 months already, and people have lives outside the internet even though i really want to see my sounds online.
What Rips am i doing next not sure?
[Image: giphy.webp]
Thanked by: eureka, MilesTheCreator
It looks like this topic's made its rounds, but if anyone else stumbled upon this site (like, super-new here) and is reading the forums:

The spritesheet approval process is not automated. It's not done by a script or text. Each sheet is meticulously checked by actual people to ensure that it complies with the site's guidelines. That, of course, means only the best sheets are accepted. :0)

But the more you follow the site's guidelines to spritesheet submission (that includes the correct name and an accompanying icon that also complies), the faster and more likely it'll be viewed and accepted by the site staff.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
(10-14-2014, 09:12 AM)Kosheh Wrote: It looks like this topic's made its rounds, but if anyone else stumbled upon this site (like, super-new here) and is reading the forums:

The spritesheet approval process is not automated. It's not done by a script or text. Each sheet is meticulously checked by actual people to ensure that it complies with the site's guidelines. That, of course, means only the best sheets are accepted. :0)

But the more you follow the site's guidelines to spritesheet submission (that includes the correct name and an accompanying icon that also complies), the faster and more likely it'll be viewed and accepted by the site staff.
Thank you for the answer! And I knew it was real people who see sprites! Now somebody close the thread....

(10-14-2014, 09:12 AM)Kosheh Wrote: It looks like this topic's made its rounds, but if anyone else stumbled upon this site (like, super-new here) and is reading the forums:

Thank you for the answer! And I knew it was real people who see sprites! Now somebody close the thread....

(10-14-2014, 11:05 AM)youtubeware Wrote: [quote='Kosheh' pid='569558' dateline='1413295966']
It looks like this topic's made its rounds, but if anyone else stumbled upon this site (like, super-new here) and is reading the forums:

Thank you for the answer! And I knew it was real people who see sprites! Now somebody close this thread...
Thanked by:
Why did you quote the same post and say the same thing three times in a row?
Thanked by: Joxon
Well this has served its purpose, so locked it is.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]